7/24 WOH Pitcher Changes

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
5.7-5.10 are now all R

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    cant believe you are wasting your time for that premo 345 player haha!
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It's all about the XP. He'll be traded in on Monday, but there is nothing like diamond repulls
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ty
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    So only 5.1 and 5.5 are lefites now?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Got through the 61% somehow. On the 2nd cycle, the 345 Frazier did not level up from G10 to P1. Maybe this is just a glitch with getting the prime version but we shall see 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Got through the 61% somehow. On the 2nd cycle, the 345 Frazier did not level up from G10 to P1. Maybe this is just a glitch with getting the prime version but we shall see 
    The same thing happened to me. It’s the same bug from Monday where you don’t get the main reward when you get the cycle reward. I had to put in a ticket on Monday and they gave me the PXP on Tuesday. It’s not even worth it this weekend, which is sadly why these bugs continue. They know it’s not worth it to fix. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Get to 5.10, nobody out, 3-2, man on first. Two “strike outs”, a hit, then “strike out”. I “lose”. Video reboot. Same sequence,  but this time after my hit to get runners on first and second, I get a straight one! Gapped! Game is tied 3-3 men on second and third...

straight pitch incoming, I make contact, and the game effing crashes.

I literally won twice only to have GLU bend me over and go in dry.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I’ve cycled through twice and still don’t have the 345 Adam Frazier. Although my inactives are 81/85, it automatically traded him in both times.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Get to 5.10, nobody out, 3-2, man on first. Two “strike outs”, a hit, then “strike out”. I “lose”. Video reboot. Same sequence,  but this time after my hit to get runners on first and second, I get a straight one! Gapped! Game is tied 3-3 men on second and third...

Be honest.  You just copy and paste the same story every WOH right?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whynot said:

Be honest.  You just copy and paste the same story every WOH right?
    This is now the seventh straight WoH event the game has magically crashed on the last level, so yes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Think I caught @drsmartassphd Glu-vid 19 syndrome. WOH crashing after every round. Oddly progress is being saved. 🤔😜😡
    Appreciate someone posting new 5.7-5.10 (Righties?)
    Thx, might get to face them by Sunday night at this rate. 
  • Biscuit2022Biscuit2022 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Think I caught @drsmartassphd Glu-vid 19 syndrome. WOH crashing after every round. Oddly progress is being saved. 🤔😜😡
    Happening to me and multiple others in my club as well, Thunderstormer. It happened 5 rounds in a row, and now my account has been suspended. I'm sure they'll tell me I'm running on a VPN or proxy again, which of course, is absolutely not the case. If that isn't their reply, I'm sure my 250 Mbps wifi connection will be deemed horrible, or I'll be told that my iPhone 11 is outdated. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Mine is doing it too after every WOH win. 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Last 4 pitchers are RH: May, Nola, Scherzer and Jansen. So far May is my nemesis and I had to change my strategy so my second best lefty is going against May.  
    We are all beta testers
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Last 4 pitchers are RH: May, Nola, Scherzer and Jansen. So far May is my nemesis and I had to change my strategy so my second best lefty is going against May.  
    It's the change. Gotta layoff that changeup.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm only swinging at fastballs.
    We are all beta testers
    Now it’s Target Bash too. Shows club points but individual points don’t register. 0 high score & 0 MVP. Imagine another Glu admin gift at some point soon 🤣