WOH Crashing

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Everytime I complete a round of WOH the app crashes, so far I have been lucky and only twice did I lose my progress. Is there anyone else experiencing the same issues?
We are all beta testers

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Same here
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Happened to me 6 times in a row, then my account was suspended. Been about an hour now. Still locked out. 
  • dabartledabartle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    same
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    same for me, after every round. Sent CS a note, then about 10 minutes later the game just stopped loading. Hopefully they took it offline to fix it. 
  • Tuckpenns2Tuckpenns2 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Same on the suspended part. No clue why, wasn’t even doing anything sketchy this time 😂. Stack that with wasting gold and XP to repull bonus set guys that would typically be worthless....only for GLU to change the bonus sets to actually make them worthless, to get a CS response that it has been addressed in news and have a nice day. Complete BS. Time to quit, request refunds from Apple App Store, and p*ss away my money somewhere else.
    I get this beautiful image. I ❤️ GLU-TuckPenns
    Same...I thought the game was just crashed and I missed the suspended part until you said something about it. I literally did nothing other than play it and watch it crash today. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    will I get the 'rewards'? it's anybody's guess because now I can't log in, woo! 
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Getting the same crashing issue too. 
  • fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Im getting the crash at the results screen of course they take my money and gold for autoplay
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Every.single.time.
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Rough night for them 
    Hopefully the account suspensions are not accurate and the game is just wildly broken and in need of a fix.
    Hopefully the account suspensions are not accurate and the game is just wildly broken and in need of a fix.
    Agreed...but doubtful. Can’t wait for make up “gift” for this.

“Here you go! We apologize for the inconvenience. Please accept these 15 Energy Drinks and 4 Franchise Coins! As always, enjoy opening weekend!! Love, your good buds at GLU”
    Well, they need to fix it, otherwise the entire database will be going to apple looking for refunds. It's not a good look. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I still haven’t received the five star Adam Frazier despite beating it twice. I let CS know and I finally got a response from them just a few moments ago. Did they give me Frazier? The CS rep said I already have him but he’s on my inactives. I just need to move him into the starting lineup or my bench. That’s my Prime Frazier!!! That’s not who I was referring to. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • KeekKeek Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I cycled a lot this weekend. I have got none of the described issues but everytime I get to Level 5.10 the game gets instable and winning is pure guessing. 
    Has anyone else this issue as well?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Keek said:
    I cycled a lot this weekend. I have got none of the described issues but everytime I get to Level 5.10 the game gets instable and winning is pure guessing. 
    Has anyone else this issue as well?

Every. Effing. Damn. Week. Been like this for at least 10 WoH events for me (Monday and Royale combined)

I've cycle four times this weekend as well (should have been 7 or 8) because of the same exact "convenient" BS.

Other posters have recommended closing and reopening the app before you play the last level of WoH or Slugfest (any round). That's not working any longer either.

Get to 5.10 and it will do one of the following:

1) Load video for video boost, watch video, but not get boost

2) Load video for video boost, game crashes, you start over

3) Don't add a boost (what I've done for weeks now), but the game will start to "skip" after you get a run across.

4) Game will just crash after you win the round, not award anything, and start you over.

5) Get curved out, then try a video reboot (See options 1 and 2 for what happens).

6) Video reboot may work, but see options 3-4.

CS doesn't care. At all. That "gift" they sent yesterday is crumbs compared to what I've lost not being able to simply play the game I've paid for. This tells me the whole "Wifi and RAM" excuse they've pedaled is crap and they know it, but bc they are raking in the cash, they won't fix it because the more the game crashes, the more likely the player will then buy the crap they should have won.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service