edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Edited: I still can’t stand Glu.

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

• Tuckpenns2Tuckpenns2 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

I’ll interpret that as a “Hell yeah, thumbs up” 👍 
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    The game was acting really strange all day today. They started inserting bonus players mid event as you note, WOH crashed after each round and the game just had a lot of general stability issues. Now it says I'm suspended for 7 days like has been reported for many other players. I have since heard that target bash was a mess and that scoring was not being properly credited. I had sent a CS ticket before the game locked me out but I sent another one from my PC about a half hour ago. Hopefully it was a just a massive crash and everyone will get access again, but if not, I'm not sure what to say. Other than the gifts should be spectacular after this.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    You know the payment successfully goes through every time, never got the loading circle of death on that.  It's pretty evident what the games true focus is.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m actually interested if anyone can opine on what the heck causes the absolute litany of failures we see in the game.  I know we have folks here with coding backgrounds.  I’m curious if anyone has an educated take on this.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m actually interested if anyone can opine on what the heck causes the absolute litany of failures we see in the game.  I know we have folks here with coding backgrounds.  I’m curious if anyone has an educated take on this.
    Seems to me that’s the problem.  The guys with coding knowledge are playing the game not working for glu.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard