WOH video boost issue

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

This happens at the worst times. Video boost will not complete and WOH will begin with this view.

All you can do is close out and lose all progress. This is obnoxious.

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I've only had this happen when you hit the 'Play' button before acknowledging the 'You have earned a batting boost' screen. Super annoying. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I had to quit using the video boost a few weeks ago because it would often show the ad, but not give the boost, or show the ad, then crash. When I would get back into the app. round was starting completely over.

CS, of course, blames WiFi and RAM.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Videos are dreadful across the board. I'd bet I watch a few hundred less a day between events and free gold because of it. I would think this is true for many players.  I hope their advertising revenue gets crushed and it's actually financial motivate to fix  the crap.
    Cthom said:
    Videos are dreadful across the board. I'd bet I watch a few hundred less a day between events and free gold because of it. I would think this is true for many players.  I hope their advertising revenue gets crushed and it's actually financial motivate to fix  the crap.

Yeah no kidding. I just got home from vacation. As mentioned here, my home has the best WiFi you can get as a consumer due to the fact both my wife and I work from home. We have cheap neighbors that sometimes try to join it.

First couple of days of the, trip I thought the game issues I was having when I would log in were due to crappy WiFi at the condo. I was logging in for the free VIP crap all week.

Our second day on vacation, my wife was asked to briefly join a video call from the condo for her job. Well, needless to say, we figured out the WiFi at the Condo was absolutely fantastic.

GLU just sucks. Simple as that. Back home now, opened the game, and like everyone else, everything is still crashing and burning every few minutes. Videos are also taking 2-3 minutes to even come up. Just brutal, but what else do you expect at this point?

Oh, and WoH just crashed again on 2.10. Just like yesterday. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Been playing since 17 and it seems every July the videos mysteriously get squeezed.  Don’t believe it’s by accident. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Even at Double Gold videos have become tedious with all the built in delays. A 30 second video takes anywhere from 70-90 seconds.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    videos? what are those
    Precisely.  I have had 0 videos available since noon eastern.  None for gold, none for boosts, none to collect the daily gold box.

But the pop-up ads work just fine, so at least they get some ad revenue...  Lousy.

Yep, GLU is helping me out big time today to break this addiction.

Can't grind for double gold bc ads don't work, don't pay out, crash the game, or take forever to load.