Did you hear about the guy that opened 1,824 Opening Weekend Boxes

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
And didn't get Yelich LMFAO!! Still don't think this game is rigged? Stop spending your money until Glu makes changes.

Comments

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited July 2020
    And I thought my luck was bad. Yikes 😬 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    No wonder no one has fixed my pass.  They are too busy counting this guy’s boxes.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Took me almost 100K gold.

Remember my stash I build up? It's nearly gone. Most of it went to resources due to repulls of lower primes.

But yeah, compared to last year, this year is robbery. Spent nearly 60K gold chasing Soto and never got him. This weekend alone I've dropped 2/3 of my gold stash trying to build up my roster and resources and only got a couple of players.  The odds this year are stupid.

Between this, the bait and switches, and the game constantly crashing on final levels of WoH, slugfest, or not loading ads, I'm going to reach out to Apple soon for a refund. Many other long-time players have gotten thousands back.

(Insert your higher being here) knows I've got it all documented, including recordings.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Remember my stash I build up? It's nearly gone. Most of it went to resources due to repulls of lower primes.

But yeah, compared to last year, this year is robbery. Spent nearly 60K gold chasing Soto and never got him. This weekend alone I've dropped 2/3 of my gold stash trying to build up my roster and resources and only got a couple of players.  The odds this year are stupid.

Between this, the bait and switches, and the game constantly crashing on final levels of WoH, slugfest, or not loading ads, I'm going to reach out to Apple soon for a refund. Many other long-time players have gotten thousands back.

(Insert your higher being here) knows I've got it all documented, including recordings.

I mean, it goes in waves. I spent 20k this week and got the two top primes and almost every player in the boxes (except Seager). Got both POTWS too. But this weekend I can’t pull anything decent. It’s just how it goes. If you’re not a whale, it’s only worth dropping tons of gold if you’re hot. If you’re cold, just wait for another day. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Metsicans said:

I mean, it goes in waves. I spent 20k this week and got the two top primes and almost every player in the boxes (except Seager). Got both POTWS too. But this weekend I can’t pull anything decent. It’s just how it goes. If you’re not a whale, it’s only worth dropping tons of gold if you’re hot. If you’re cold, just wait for another day. 
    Completely agree, but by the time you realize you are ice-cold, you have dumped 20k+, so it is kind of a moot point by then...

True, and I also planned this out as well for resource building. With four primes in a box, I knew I would get repulls, plus fan rewards, etc.

I leveled Bieber, Segar and now Yelich and still have close to 200K PxP.

I honestly just finally hit "the wall" this past week with the game. I know I complain a lot here (part of my charm), but up until this past week or so, I was truly enjoying the game. Now, not so much.

The constant crashing, terrible odds, crappy CS, ads now not loading (again), is making it impossible to enjoy this game. You can be having a blast, go through a gauntlet in WoH with your new, shiny roster, only to watch in disbelief as the game crashes over and over again on 5.10, keeping you from winning. This is no longer an accident. Especially when CS knows it and gives us crumbs bc of the errors.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    It appears @likenight has been overthrown. See- things can always get worse
    Bearmeat said:

Many of us are just waiting for it to get better. It clearly isn't.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    And some people think Glu is self destructing 😂😂😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    I've spent a considerable amount of gold and time. I have the top set and I'm not even sniffing the top 50 in the VIP event. Just sayin! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    All that gold/$ spent for a guy that will be around as a “top guy” for maybe a couple weeks?🤦🏻‍♂️
    Seems pretty silly to me, unless...
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    I've spent a considerable amount of gold and time. I have the top set and I'm not even sniffing the top 50 in the VIP event. Just sayin! lol
    Same. Lol! I have played the most on a weekend I ever have since ‘20 dropped and all I have to show for it is 26 billion. 🤣 But at least we placed top 20 in TB. 🤪
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Many of us are just waiting for it to get better. It clearly isn't.
    And it most likely won't.  I used to do lots of video watching during double gold, but now I don't ever since father's day weekend.  Just not opening up the game as much.  They did give me Yelich though, so that's cool... I guess. I also find it strange that I only get lag spikes on 4.10 and 5.10, you know, during the critical rounds.   
    Just no.  

Today alone:

Game has crashed on 5.10 twice (that makes FIVE times this weekend on that level, once on 2.10), a winning round of CvC (score didn't register, got no rewards), after I won 300 gold on Daily Dinger (about 4K now in DD awards I haven't gotten), and of course, multiple ads.

CS has screenshots for as many as I could. CS probably has 10 tickets from me this weekend with the info and screenshot. I know they don't care but they will get the point.

I can go buy a Nintendo game from 1986 for $5 that won't crash like this.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    whynot said:
    I’m nearly convinced they are... can’t explain the changes they have made. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Yes the argument is the changes are for the whales but damn I think they are moving in the wrong direction when all star vips from 10 to 20 are quitting. 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Tap Sports 2020 was being advertised during the Yankees game yesterday on the YES Network. In the middle of multiple innings: "And now a word from Tap Sports"... followed by a quick 5 second Tap Sports ad read by Aaron Judge. I don't think Glu has anything to worry about financially.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    this smells of class-action

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2020
    this smells of class-action

I'm sure their ToS dictates they can do whatever they've been doing. A company like Glu has compliance/attorneys that are dedicated resources and work full-time.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I second this.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Bomb2MossBomb2Moss Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My completely unproven theory: Glu was raided by the FBI late last week and had most of their servers seized after a bitter “intern Chad” turned whistle blower for being thrown under the bus for Pick ‘Em-gate. First 1 out the door always gets the deal, so good for Chad!

I bet they wiped the servers clean, like with a cloth....

LOLOLOL