Options

Account Suspended

Tuckpenns2Tuckpenns2 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Playing WoH and crashing after every round. As I go to reopen TSB20 for the 20th time, I get this beautiful image stated my account has been suspended. May I have clarification of what “sketchy” thing I was doing? 🤔

In game name: TuckPenns

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Playing WoH and crashing after every round. As I go to reopen TSB20 for the 20th time, I get this beautiful image stated my account has been suspended. May I have clarification of what “sketchy” thing I was doing? 🤔

In game name: TuckPenns
    Been happening a lot with myself and other players i know.  Usually fixes itself within an hour or 2. I’m not sure what security software Glu uses, but it’s completely outdated to what’s currently available (and has been available for over a decade). Just remember, 37% and 61% are soft jails. 34% is where you need to open up that prison wallet
  • Options
    sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It’s a bunch of BS !  I got that this morning as well....sent an email bitching about it, now when I try to go in, it says I am using anon proxies or a jail broken device. What the **** kind of bullshit is that ? Sign for me to quit this bullshit money pit game