legends

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
recently i asked if there would be legends available ( last i got musial,berra,and stanky.) was told it would be later in the year.any idea who will be made available or is it just luck of the draw? thanks

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

At this point, who cares? They are going to make LxP so damn expensive that it will cost hundreds of dollars to level one if you get them.  The box odds on them will be stupid. Now, with the inability to cycle cap in WoH, the resource squeeze will really hurt.

After the litany of issues with this game the past week, I'm about to reach out to Apple to see what I can get back. Many other posters have had a lot of success recently.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    ty
    Sorry, in my whining I forgot to say:
    It was about this time last year they were released, but GLU is slow-playing everything this year for a bigger money grab. My advice above on when they are first released stands, however.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Sounds like the Good Doc is thoroughly enjoying his TSB 20 experience. 
    Bearmeat said:

Yes sir! After the last bait and switch, the field pass fiasco I got fricked HARD on, game crashing over and over, ads not loading, I've finally hit "the wall". Last week I was on vacation with an opportunity to play TSB much more than anticipated due to free time and solid WiFi in my chair by the pool or by the beach. When I realized the game is just screwed up (again), I found other apps to start looking through. It's not fun pouring time and money into a defective product only to get a middle finger from CS despite trying to help them. GLU doesn't care about you unless you spend thousands of dollars. Fortunately, I haven't reached that "thousand" mark yet.  Just over the cusp of VIP, but now I realize VIP means nothing unless you are a whale.

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Yes sir! After the last bait and switch, the field pass fiasco I got fricked HARD on, game crashing over and over, ads not loading, I've finally hit "the wall". Last week I was on vacation with an opportunity to play TSB much more than anticipated due to free time and solid WiFi in my chair by the pool or by the beach. When I realized the game is just screwed up (again), I found other apps to start looking through. It's not fun pouring time and money into a defective product only to get a middle finger from CS despite trying to help them. GLU doesn't care about you unless you spend thousands of dollars. Fortunately, I haven't reached that "thousand" mark yet.  Just over the cusp of VIP, but now I realize VIP means nothing unless you are a whale.
    This game has more technical problems than @ShoveItUpYoenis2 Dream wife. It’s a lot easier to play casually until (hopefully) Glu repairs the game
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    recently i asked if there would be legends available ( last i got musial,berra,and stanky.) was told it would be later in the year.any idea who will be made available or is it just luck of the draw? thanks
    Last year, legends made their debut in Monday's HOF on 8-19-20. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Can’t wait to see all those Gene Tenace pulls 😍
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    @drsmartassphd under what situation would Apple ever issue a refund for money spent voluntarily on a game. 
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    xracman said:
    @drsmartassphd under what situation would Apple ever issue a refund for money spent voluntarily on a game. 
    When you pay for something that you don’t receive, a la Field Pass, or pay for something that was fraudulently advertised, like the numerous box issues, Apple is surprisingly understanding.  I deleted the app and got hundreds of dollars back from the App Store for the reasons cited above.  Glu is a joke and I’ll never give them another dollar or a minute of my time.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    August 7th on a Wednesday last year the first regular legends were released Mariano Rivera and Edgar Martinez.
    I don’t plan to open a box until legends are released im done with primes. Pulled 3 primes this weekend Alonso, yeli and the pitcher all went in the trash can 🗑. 
    Side note.. I really hoped they would release atgs a little sooner this year as they have no value the later in the year it gets especially considering cost etc. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    August 7th on a Wednesday last year the first regular legends were released Mariano Rivera and Edgar Martinez.
    I don’t plan to open a box until legends are released im done with primes. Pulled 3 primes this weekend Alonso, yeli and the pitcher all went in the trash can 🗑. 
    Side note.. I really hoped they would release atgs a little sooner this year as they have no value the later in the year it gets especially considering cost etc. 
    I forgot about that box. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    I forgot about that box. 

Yup that’s it 👍🏻 I don’t have any screen shots as I didn’t chase those players. The earliest legend I have in my screenshots from last year is lofton 
    edited July 2020
             August 9th.. So we’re getting close. I hope 🤞