Legend Pennant Interaction

Jlum15Jlum15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knew if your my legend player is affected by pennants at all? If not is it still worth using him?

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Your custom legend uses the same pennants as your selected team
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Jlum15 said:
    Just wondering if anyone knew if your my legend player is affected by pennants at all? If not is it still worth using him?
    My guess is that pennants do NOT effect your created legend. Again, this is just a guess and I have no evidence to support that opinion. That said, ML is the best player on my team so yeah, he's definitely worth using. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Jlum15Jlum15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Jlum15 said:
    My guess is that pennants do NOT effect your created legend. Again, this is just a guess and I have no evidence to support that opinion. That said, ML is the best player on my team so yeah, he's definitely worth using. 
    Ok thanks I appreciate the help. If you ever do happen to find out could you let me know?
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I asked Glu CS specifically and was told pennants do not effect your created legend. Many forum members were quick to point out that I shouldn't put any value in what CS said and some are sure that they do count as they have seem some improvement in their created legend when pennants were increased. So .......
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If you look on the screen that shows your batting order, your ML's team/pennants are shown (if he's in the lineup). I don't know what if anything this proves but it's interesting.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17