What's your expectations about WOH today?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    On behalf of all the wives and family’s out there, Thanks Glu!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I just want to know what other teams are in the League...apparently only the dodgers and astros exist.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I would actually do it on a royale weekend but not today. Probably 3 and done. Maybe 6 if it’s easy 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I also noticed they nerfed his hit level compared to other 380s. Lololol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    No changes to the WoH pitchers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    20 cycles. Lol
    DFBB said:
    No changes to the WoH pitchers.
    That’s nice. No way a gold team can cycle 20 times. This is beyond hilarious 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Oh wait and go bankrupt on blue cash for Auto-plays 😂🤣
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Jeez what is wrong with these people just can’t leave well enough alone. Ridiculously unacceptable. 
    Jeez what is wrong with these people just can’t leave well enough alone. Ridiculously unacceptable. 

I can't blame them at this point. They are what they are, and we fall for it.

Thank you to those reaching out to me behind the scenes to help with getting the majority of my money back. Will be making that move soon.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

I can't blame them at this point. They are what they are, and we fall for it.

Thank you to those reaching out to me behind the scenes to help with getting the majority of my money back. Will be making that move soon.

I can help you on getting the majority of your time back too !!!
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Top scorers I know in Woh, will cycle a few times but are scoring billions using a guy around diamond 2-3 so he's the cheapest rebuy and using him 10 times a level.

Mid spenders who used to cycle cap are in deep shit and may as well just start a new team and play for free at gold. Or cycle diamond playoffs once or twice a day so you can farm pxp and lxp by spending gold on mystery boxes. 

100k pxp to me isn't worth getting out of bed for let alone wasting my entire day. I'll score a few billion today and probably beat it 4-5 times. And that's only just through naturally moving slowly through the levels. Maybe 3 hours gameplay? 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Maybe it’s just me, but it looks like they upped the difficulty on 4.10. I just lost 4 straight times. Only once did I actually get enough pitches to hit to win. 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    At 30 minutes per round and a awful lot of blue cash that's 10 hours to get there. They give you an hour break for lunch and dinner.
    We are all beta testers
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Can the warm-up and pro charts be added to the permanent charts thread?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    At 30 minutes per round and a awful lot of blue cash that's 10 hours to get there. They give you an hour break for lunch and dinner.
    And hopefully a personalized letter to your family why you can’t see them during the day. This is coming from someone who plays a lot of tourneys and BG. But you can do those any time, not during a specific event time frame to have to play and be focused for 10-12 hours In the middle of the day is outrageous. But to each their own I guess. I just know most players don’t have 10-12 hours In the middle of the day to get this done, so while we can complain about how the game is skewed towards spenders, woh with this model is skewed toward players who have pretty much a wide open schedule on a weekday. Before 10-12 cycles could get it done, now it’s 20 minimum to make it worth playing. 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    20 cycles at 30 min per (assuming you're autoplaying all of them except last 3 each level) is 10 hrs non stop.  Talk about baiting for expected failure.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    So let me understand this.  iTunes refund policy covers purchases made in the past 90 days.  I tried to get a refund for a $99 box purchase when one of those pop up ads snuck up on me.  I was not eleigble for a refund.  I can certainly see a refund for Field Pass when you don't get the discount.  I find it dificult to believe that iTunes is refunding money for specials and other things voluntarily purchased because people are saying box odds are wrong, especially since the majority of the revenue is passed through right to Glu and TSB20 is a top 100 game on their charts.  And then to have the same people continue to play the game?  Why would Apple do that?  Especially since Glu voluntarily "compensates" when they admit a mistake.  You may disagree with the compensation level, but they still do it.  

Bigburg said:
    20 cycles at 30 min per (assuming you're autoplaying all of them except last 3 each level) is 10 hrs non stop.  Talk about baiting for expected failure.

Also, you need to take into account the game magically crashing on final levels, along with the all important programmed outs to factor in. Make it to 5.10 and game crashes? LOL

Make it to 5.10 and get curved out purposely so you can't win that round? LOL

I would do anything for WoH, but I won't do that...

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Bigburg said:

Also, you need to take into account the game magically crashing on final levels, along with the all important programmed outs to factor in. Make it to 5.10 and game crashes? LOL

Make it to 5.10 and get curved out purposely so you can't win that round? LOL

I would do anything for WoH, but I won't do that...

Cue Meatloaf.
    This runs similar to the Global Challenge for last week.  Put up an ok reward, but make it unattainable. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    xracman said:
    So let me understand this.  iTunes refund policy covers purchases made in the past 90 days.  I tried to get a refund for a $99 box purchase when one of those pop up ads snuck up on me.  I was not eleigble for a refund.  I can certainly see a refund for Field Pass when you don't get the discount.  I find it dificult to believe that iTunes is refunding money for specials and other things voluntarily purchased because people are saying box odds are wrong, especially since the majority of the revenue is passed through right to Glu and TSB20 is a top 100 game on their charts.  And then to have the same people continue to play the game?  Why would Apple do that?  Especially since Glu voluntarily "compensates" when they admit a mistake.  You may disagree with the compensation level, but they still do it.  

It’s all in salesmanship my friend.  This is where @drs@drsmartassphd OCD comes in handy.  Ya need the proof like screenshots, dated/times and the ole handy blatant screw you responses from CS.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Well I got 1 of 3 done. With no gold and one video restart. Wagner at 9/10 skills let’s hope the next two are the same. 

Game has crashed on 5.7 and now 5.8 after beating them. Round starting over. LOLOLOL

Frick you, GLU. Fix your broken game.

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My idea of 20 cycles? I am not a dude... dude??
    Dude, I gave you instructions on how to post pics in our last convo! C'mon man.

Welp, RNG got me.

Finally get to 5.10 without the stupid game crashing. 6-4, no outs, man on first. Curve out, curve out, hit, curve out.

Video reboot.

SAME. EXACT. SEQUENCE.

Yeah, I'm gonna cycle 20 times today. LOLOLOLOL

FRICK YOU GLU.

• GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited July 2020

Game has crashed on 5.7 and now 5.8 after beating them. Round starting over. LOLOLOL

Frick you, GLU. Fix your broken game.

Check if you can fry an egg with your phone when it crashes.I play 3-4 levels and my iPhone is white hot. I need to put it in the freezer for a few minutes before I can play again. If I don't do that the phone is too hot and it crashes randomly. I know some folk recommend up your ass or the microwave but it's no good.
    We are all beta testers
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    whynot said:

It’s all in salesmanship my friend.  This is where @drs@drsmartassphd OCD comes in handy.  Ya need the proof like screenshots, dated/times and the ole handy blatant screw you responses from CS.
    So you're saying Apple will refund for curve outs?
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Finished 1, debating doing 2 and 3.
    Glu can ema.
    Cthom said:
    Finished 1, debating doing 2 and 3.
    Glu can ema.

There's a salad tossing convo in the Balsamic Vinegar thread!