Options

Field Pass

BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
Just picked up the “large” FP for the week.... got the gold, sticker, and boxes.  No quick play or discount. Don’t buy it

Comments

• Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Just picked up the “large” FP for the week.... got the gold, sticker, and boxes.  No quick play or discount. Don’t buy it
    Sounds just like the weekend.  No response from them for the weekend.  I will be going to Apple for refund.
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Sounds just like the weekend.  No response from them for the weekend.  I will be going to Apple for refund.
    Oddly enough my weekend FP worked as it should. Last weeks didn’t, now this week doesn’t work again. Whether through Apple or my CC provider,I will debate the charges and get my money back. They just shouldn’t offer a product that doesn’t work. 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Oddly enough my weekend FP worked as it should. Last weeks didn’t, now this week doesn’t work again. Whether through Apple or my CC provider,I will debate the charges and get my money back. They just shouldn’t offer a product that doesn’t work. 
    I don't feel bad for you at all, if anything you deserve it - the fact that you have continued to buy the fieldpass after all the issues and DAILY complaints on this forum absolutely amazes me! You must be one of those people that goes to the carnival and just keeps spending money on the game where you have to get the ring on the plastic bottle tip (even though the size of the ring is smaller than the bottle hole), hoping the next throw will stick.

• Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    I don't feel bad for you at all, if anything you deserve it - the fact that you have continued to buy the fieldpass after all the issues and DAILY complaints on this forum absolutely amazes me! You must be one of those people that goes to the carnival and just keeps spending money on the game where you have to get the ring on the plastic bottle tip (even though the size of the ring is smaller than the bottle hole), hoping the next throw will stick.

I wasn’t looking for sympathy. I was just warning people of the most recent status of FP. Refunds are easy. 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:

I wasn’t looking for sympathy. I was just warning people of the most recent status of FP. Refunds are easy. 
    Not for me.  Two weeks ago I was part of the massive number of people without a working weekend FP, and Apple told me to pound sand.

• Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:

Not for me.  Two weeks ago I was part of the massive number of people without a working weekend FP, and Apple told me to pound sand.

I’ve never had issues with apple. Some of the best CS reps I know of. No D pics required
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Damn shame everyone has to check a forum before finding out if a million dollar game works.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    When is the last time Field Pass WASN'T broken for at least a handful of people?

I'm flat out scared to buy it these days
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You can say that about every aspect of this game right now.

A lot of purchases are still bait and switch - either don't work and you get what you paid for days later, or they lie about what's in the purchase and odds.

You can play the game, win items, but you likely won't get them due to bad programming or the game crashing.

Either way, GLU wins in every scenario. They get richer and just tell the customers they gleefully screw over to eff off.

I want a job there.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ajsteamofwinnersajsteamofwinners Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    @Bearmeat this happened to me as well. How do you ask apple for the refund?
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    @Bearmeat this happened to me as well. How do you ask apple for the refund?
    Just dispute the charges with Apple Support. But, first attempt to resolve the issue with Glu CS. They were able to fix it within an hour. I also got compensated for my troubles