Anyone can show a picture of the 100,000 PXP payout

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
I'm also curious of blue cash cost and time to reach the achievement
We are all beta testers

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

DFBB did it. I bet he used gold for early later rounds to make it quicker.

For someone like me, one cycle is about 25 minutes with no shenanigans, which now includes the game crashing on final levels to go on top of the preprogrammed cheating.

That would have been about 9.5 hours of gameplay during a 12 hour event to achieve that.

No thanks.

2020 is the biggest time/money suck I've ever seen in a mobile app. If that was their goal this year, they sure achieved it with flying colors....on top of the fact that they can't design a game that works consistently.....or gives the customer what they paid for....

Now they want us to pay out of our asses to also play the game. Not enough to pay out your ass to build your roster.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts

DFBB did it. I bet he used gold for early later rounds to make it quicker.

For someone like me, one cycle is about 25 minutes with no shenanigans, which now includes the game crashing on final levels to go on top of the preprogrammed cheating.

That would have been about 9.5 hours of gameplay during a 12 hour event to achieve that.

No thanks.

2020 is the biggest time/money suck I've ever seen in a mobile app. If that was their goal this year, they sure achieved it with flying colors....on top of the fact that they can't design a game that works consistently.....or gives the customer what they paid for....

Now they want us to pay out of our asses to also play the game. Not enough to pay out your ass to build your roster.

I think 20 cycles is fine during a weekend. It’s a joke when asked to try to complete that with limited time on a workday. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I made about one million blue cash. I didn’t video boost anywhere, but did use an 80g boost at 5.10. It took me about 9 hours. I think it can be reasonably done in 7 hours if you’re okay with bleeding cash and gold.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @DFBB
    How many total cycles did you end up completing yesterday?  Seeing Taylor at D2 after 20 cycles, has me thinking you did a Koufax, with 32 total?
    @DFBB
    How many total cycles did you end up completing yesterday?  Seeing Taylor at D2 after 20 cycles, has me thinking you did a Koufax, with 32 total?
    I did 21 and called it a night. Unfortunately, the regular cycle reward doesn’t pay out when you trigger a cycle reward despite displaying otherwise. My guess is that it’s supposed to pay out both rewards. 
    In hindsight, I probably should’ve planned better so that Taylor could get capped, but it just wasn’t priority. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I can accept you completing a Buehler instead 😂

I agree about Taylor and you know that’s bad, coming from this Dodger homer!  I had to work during the first 5 hours of the event...had plenty of time to cycle cap Taylor...I only did 3 cycles for the club challenge...just couldn’t find the motivation.  The autoplay costs really have started to deter me on Mondays  🤷‍♂️
    Yeah the autoplay costs looked a little lower yesterday, but still. I'll never love WoH enough to cycle 20 times in 12 hours. I wonder how many actually did it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Yeah the autoplay costs looked a little lower yesterday, but still. I'll never love WoH enough to cycle 20 times in 12 hours. I wonder how many actually did it.
    Autoplay was the same it's been all year, but it still slows me down. It's just ridiculous. I'm guessing/expecting them to adjust it next week. Everywhere I looked, the feedback wasn't exactly positive. lol
    Adjust the 20 cycle BS, or the cost? I doubt they do both. That would benefit us.

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB
    I did 21 and called it a night. Unfortunately, the regular cycle reward doesn’t pay out when you trigger a cycle reward despite displaying otherwise. My guess is that it’s supposed to pay out both rewards. 
    In hindsight, I probably should’ve planned better so that Taylor could get capped, but it just wasn’t priority. 
    You need to let customer service know this is not paying out both rewards. I’ve been going back and forth with them since I got it last night. I took screen shots and sent the before and after to them. All they say is that it works and I now have more PXP than I did, which proves it worked. I explained how the extra PXP was gained through other methods such as clash and club rewards. They just say that they see I have more than 2k PXP than my before screen shots. They aren’t reading my chats nor actually investigating, because they won’t admit this doesn’t work. 
    Adjust the 20 cycle BS, or the cost? I doubt they do both. That would benefit us.
    Opinions here and on other social outlets appear to be one sided so assuming the data supports it, I'd be really surprised if we don't see changes. 

Fwiw, I also voiced my opinion that 20 cycles isn't reasonable. I'm also of the opinion that there would've been less outrage if that particular cycle reward was omitted completely. I'm not saying that guys would've been 'happy,' but certainly, less outrage. For many, seeing an unattainable(time factor) prize was more than just a gut punch; it was insulting. Obviously, it was a huge benefit for me, but I definitely understand that sentiment. 

@sullipa8 I've made them aware of the issue so it remains to be seen how it will be handled. If the coding makes it difficult, they could simply add the 'regular' rewards to the cycle rewards side. Seems like an easy fix, but we'll see. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Thanks. I’m clearly not getting through to whoever is handling my tickets. I know it’s a bug and it’s not just me. I’d like the rewards I didn’t earn, but more than that I don’t want to have to deal with this every week.