Options

Double Gold not working

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
The counter says it's should run until tomorrow.
We are all beta testers

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yep. Just noticed as well. 
    Jerks

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    My counter isnt running,
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options

Things you can count on:
    Death, taxes, the sun rising in the east, and GLU screwing with customers.

They pretty much ruined the farming aspect again anyway. I don't think any of that is an accident either.

Oh well, example 2034945736092 of GLU falsely advertising something.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It was advertised to run until midnight but now they just removed the banner advertising double gold.
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Saw that. Never would have spent the gold on a closing minutes 5.10 restart had I known 2x was ending early. Can’t trust anything Glu says. 
  • Options

Banner was still showing on my account until a minute ago as well. Wow.

They can sure fix that on a whim, but anything that actually benefits us takes forever to fix, or doesn't get fixed at all.

• Options
    Was just about just about to screenshot the banner for my CS complaint when the game crashed. Banner was gone on restart. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Yesterday when I clicked on surveys, it said 8 hours left of double gold, which would have been this morning at like 3 am. I think they did what they said this time, at least for me. 
  • Options
    COWPILEY said:
    Was just about just about to screenshot the banner for my CS complaint when the game crashed. Banner was gone on restart. 
    COWPILEY said:

EXACTLY what happened to me. Watched an ad, game crashed. Didn't get gold (not unusual, happens at least 20 times a day or more). Log back in, banner gone.

LOLOLOLOL

• Options
    Metsicans said:
    Yesterday when I clicked on surveys, it said 8 hours left of double gold, which would have been this morning at like 3 am. I think they did what they said this time, at least for me. 
    When I went to bed last night, banner said 1 day and 22 minutes remaining
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    We all know what we saw...

And GLU knows what they did...
  • Options
    Got got the third party bs canned response from CS and nothing else. The fat lady is taking the stage. 
  • Options
    EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I just got a 10'er from one video. Banner is back too. 
  • Options
    Well how about that. They listened. 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    its working again now, guess enough people complained