Wed Royale : 10 cycles =pay dirt!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Well, they made some adjustments. Thoughts? 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• nelagesbuenonelagesbueno Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Cycle 3 times to get the prime Bruce...do those 3 times count towards the 10 times it takes to get the 50,000 pop?  Did I read that correctly ?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Cycle 3 times to get the prime Bruce...do those 3 times count towards the 10 times it takes to get the 50,000 pop?  Did I read that correctly ?
    That's correct. Unfortunately, the woh reward and cycle rewards are currently NOT paying out at the same time. If you want to cycle cap the bxp Bruce, keep in mind that he wont get leveled on cycle #3 and #10.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If I cycle 190 times today I can cap the 4th tier prime player. Cool.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think it’s going in the right direction. Personally Depending in the difficultly I’ll only get three. Even though the first pitch doesn’t work in Walk off. Sigh...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    he is 1 time

Exactly. I need the 50k pxp 19 times to have enough to cap him.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    This is better than Monday, but they set the bar low. I’m still not satisfied. 10 cycles on a work day is asking a lot. Plus 50K pxp doesn’t move the needle enough for me, and I’m at gold. Still not worth the effort IMO.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited July 2020
     Glu you are close, but Glu I think 5 cycles @100,000 prime would make alot of customers happy. 
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Totally agree cut it in half but still not worth it. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    So if I cycle 12 times, which is about what I used to do on Mondays, until the last few...I would have a new capped player that’s still useful for me in WoH (maybe), TB and slugfest, I’d gain like 100k regular xp, 55k pxp, cash (don’t feel like estimating amount), and a B1 Prime...well, I wouldn’t say that I’m totally excited about it...but I’m more interested in a WoH event than I’ve been for probably a month, so this is encouraging.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I hope that for the next Club Main Event Royale there will be a way to cycle a prime player. Give the player after 2 cycles and then after each additionnal cycle. 
    We are all beta testers
    edited July 2020
    A 400 prime player is due for Royal. Just change a few tweaks and make all customers happy? With 5 cycles @ 100k.  Cmon Glu!!
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm fine with 10 cycles for a weekend event. For week days event 15 k PXP every 3 cycles would be more attractive for a wider range of players.

We are all beta testers
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    this is still a horrible and unreasonable reward. Who has time to cycle 10 times in 12 hours for a behind the curve prime that wont even be capped at platinum or diamond?! They are pushing everyone to diamond this year, and what do you get for it? Screwed over with a horrible Woh reward that wont even let you cycle cap your below average prime player. Get over yourselves Glu and provide a 400 prime player as the level 5 reward, with additional pxp as the cycle rewards, ideally varying in size based on your tier (gold/plat/diamond). 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    he is 1 time

Exactly. I need the 50k pxp 19 times to have enough to cap him.
    ohhh. good luck i believe in u
    I have zero faith in you :)
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    All the same pitchers.
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    DFBB said:
    All the same pitchers.
    If you put Glasnow in at SP does he get pulled after the 3rd?
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Seems to me the difficulty is cranked up a bit.  Anyone else notice?

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL

Prime Bruce has a lower power rating. What a joke

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Not worth the effort. I won’t be happy unless I only have to cycle one time. Uh you know like it used to be 🤷🏻‍♂️?
    I think they figure if they remove the ability to cycle cap completely everyone will be pissed. But then make it 10 cycles everyone will go oh well better than nothing. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lab rats 🐀 🤣
    A slow acceptance of the new woh... 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I just cleared and no gold spent. I hope it stays this way for my next two. If that’s the case I’ll make a run for 10 and lock my wife and two kids in the back shed 🤣😂
    Why not have tiers for the whales with prizes and players.? And a tier for us common folk to play on all daily games.? Keep your whales happy.! Keep your common folk and (VIP `s)customers happy?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Player repull+200pxp once again is not being rewarded on cycle#3. Thanks a lot glu

Has to be active and unlocked. Bruce went D4 to D5 for me on 3rd cycle.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Why not have tiers for the whales with prizes and players.? And a tier for us common folk to play on all daily games.? Keep your whales happy.! Keep your common folk and (VIP `s)customers happy?

That makes entirely too much sense.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I can confirm that Bruce needs to be active(bench is okay)and unlocked and he will get leveled. 

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts

Has to be active and unlocked. Bruce went D4 to D5 for me on 3rd cycle.
    That is one of the most helpful pieces of information that someone has discovered. Thank you so much for figuring out the bug!
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It's just too bad that the people who write the game code haven't a clue what they are doing. 

Has there been a single day, just one, during this "season" that they haven't screwed something up? 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hey @DFBB or anyone can you also please confirm level 5 Pitchers. 
    Same as weekend or previous Wednesday ???
    Thx

Hey @DFBB or anyone can you also please confirm level 5 Pitchers. 
    Same as weekend or previous Wednesday ???
    Thx

Even if there's no change, I date the charts to show if they're updated.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I had him active but locked, I sent in a ticket but that is annoying.  The extra exp might have been able to get him capped later. I'll unlock him and if I get 7 more wins I won't lose another level. (Upon further review he was a sub and unlocked and was not leveled not sure what to do about it I did send a ticket but who knows when they'll get back to me.)

I had him active but locked, I sent in a ticket but that is annoying.  The extra exp might have been able to get him capped later. I'll unlock him and if I get 7 more wins I won't lose another level.
    Yeah, it's annoying man. Shoutout to @Mattattack and @SandlotGuru for paving the way.