Extra Base Collection

MA38MA38 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I’m new here and to the game. How and where do you collect your rewards for extra bases? I complete them every time and never get the rewards. I always thought they just came as gifts. Thanks 

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    go into compete and click on the extra bases tab
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    You have to go back under the extra bases tab to collect your rewards when the event is over. You can collect as soon as the event is over.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You have to do this for CvC too. You must log in before the next round starts to get rewards you won the prior round.

It would be too easy for GLU to just put the items in your inbox. They want you logging in for their daily clicks, plus if you have a life, you can miss rewards, which is what they really want.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

You have to do this for CvC too. You must log in before the next round starts to get rewards you won the prior round.

It would be too easy for GLU to just put the items in your inbox. They want you logging in for their daily clicks, plus if you have a life, you can miss rewards, which is what they really want.

Yep. Alarms are your friend.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • MA38MA38 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for the help everybody! Does seem stupid they hide stuff to get clicks