Greinke Box

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Has anyone been able to get him? I don’t think that he’s in the box! This is ridiculous another phantom player issue. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got him from one of the boxes from extra bases. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    54k gold.... Dont ask why I did it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    😂 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The same reason dogs lick their balls

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I thought I would have a decent chance of getting some PXP so I used 3,000 gold - of course I get ice packs every single box. Then I win a bunch more with extra bases, many more ice packs - too many too count (should of got Greinke for how many I got with EB). Glu has 100% lied about the odds in these boxes. They realistically are more like ice packs - 90%, 2,000 PXP 9%, Greinke - 0.5%, 10,000 PXP - 0.5%
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I thought I would have a decent chance of getting some PXP so I used 3,000 gold - of course I get ice packs every single box. Then I win a bunch more with extra bases, many more ice packs - too many too count (should of got Greinke for how many I got with EB). Glu has 100% lied about the odds in these boxes. They realistically are more like ice packs - 90%, 2,000 PXP 9%, Greinke - 0.5%, 10,000 PXP - 0.5%
    I agree, glu’s ripping us off, my club mate purchased four Greinke bundles and couldn’t pull him, as a matter of fact no one in our club has been able to pull him, rip off!!! Recurring theme. 
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Should be a pity timer even if its 100 boxes. At least you know its possible you'll get him after 50k gold
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I also got him in the Extra Bases box. Not sure I'll keep him as I'm a Gold team and don't play Bonus or Tournament games. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ll take him lol
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    10 boxes
    all ice packs
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    2 boxes, 10k pxp both times. 
    edited July 2020
    likenight said:
    10 boxes
    all ice packs
    like i said - odds are lies, 90% ice packs is definitely closer to the actual percentage
  • KeekKeek Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I totally understand the frustation with the boxes but I cannot understand the assessment of some who say the odds are lies without having a statistically significant sample.
    Did you purchase 688 Greinke Boxes to be 99.9% sure to get him?
    With a spending of 54k gold for 108 boxes you have a chance to get Greinke of 66.23% only.
    Getting 10 ice wraps in a row is approximately similar to the result of a roulette table showing red 10 times in a row....and nobody would doubt that this is possible. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I couldn’t pull him either and I spent roughly 8k, but I was cool with the 10k pxp. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Opened nine boxes. Eight Ice Wraps and 2,000xp 🤷‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    After this past week of frickery, I didn't even try. I did get the lower PxP offering twice, however.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

This is why these pitchers suck and will continue to suck.
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Should be a pity timer even if its 100 boxes. At least you know its possible you'll get him after 50k gold
    No brainer
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The same reason dogs lick their balls

Seems more like putting them through a sausage grinder than licking them to me.
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    The only good thing about all the ice packs was I could use them on Hendricks. I personally think whenever glu throws out a pitcher box it’s pretty much a ripoff has been all year. I don’t see it changing because teams keep spending and buying that gold.
    Keek said:
    I totally understand the frustation with the boxes but I cannot understand the assessment of some who say the odds are lies without having a statistically significant sample.
    With a spending of 54k gold for 108 boxes you have a chance to get Greinke of 66.23% only.
    Getting 10 ice wraps in a row is approximately similar to the result of a roulette table showing red 10 times in a row....and nobody would doubt that this is possible. 
    How about 30 boxes and all ice wraps? I don't think I have ever seen 30 reds in a row, so you can take that analogy and put it in a sockhole, nice and deep. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’ve seen 15 in a row. I rocked that trend into a massive VIP room at a strip cub that night. Ride the wave! 
    Keek said:
    How about 30 boxes and all ice wraps? I don't think I have ever seen 30 reds in a row, so you can take that analogy and put it in a sockhole, nice and deep. 
    That is a weird argumentation. I've also never seen a person hit by lightning but it is possible and more unlikely then getting 30 ice wraps in a row.
    Box purchases are gambling based on trivial probability calculation everybody should know....and we are talking about a free to play mobile game.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Lmao free to play mobile game 😂😂😂
    There is no game mode unlocked, isn't it? Why should you spend a single cent on a game which is gone in one year and you get a solid team for free?
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @Keek I actually agree with you, it just felt awkward to read free to play when you see all those hundreds and thousands of dollars spent on a free to play game 😂
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Looks like all the people complaining about Grienke caused the counter on Conforto.  Good job team.