Wed Royale : 10 cycles =pay dirt!

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I had him active and unlocked and it didn’t take him from P10 to D1 after cycle 3. Maybe it won’t jump levels.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I had him active and unlocked and it didn’t take him from P10 to D1 after cycle 3. Maybe it won’t jump levels.
    Ugh. Interesting. All our experiences didn't involve. evolving from tier to tier. Dang it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Doesn't locking a player mean you want to keep him?  Not getting the exp because you want to keep a guy is ridiculous.  Global gift should be on the way for this bug.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    After submitting the ticket I won again taking Bruce to D1 and got a response noting that, however ignoring that the previous cycle should have done that.  This shouldn't be difficult to see I don't understand how they can't see this.  Im already souring on playing anyway due to risk/reward lately not being sufficient but getting cheated out of resources you rightfully earn will push me away much faster.

After submitting the ticket I won again taking Bruce to D1 and got a response noting that, however ignoring that the previous cycle should have done that.  This shouldn't be difficult to see I don't understand how they can't see this.  Im already souring on playing anyway due to risk/reward lately not being sufficient but getting cheated out of resources you rightfully earn will push me away much faster.

That’s why I didn’t put in a ticket. They told me that on Monday. They saw my later plays and said “oh, you got the reward, this ticket is closed”. They don’t even research the issue.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Put this in the QA Thread I started last week that BL replied to.

They don't QA the work. We do it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And don't expect this to be fixed soon. They can squeeze you out of resources while they still make money on a defective product.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Welp, rolling along nicely. 4 cycles in at this point. Could have more due to work, but gotta make a living. Working on cycle #5 and I've hit the friggin dreaded "Death Window". Can't progress past 5.9 and it has been this way for close to 45 minutes now. Restart the app, doesn't matter.

I'm at a point where my capped out G10 12/12 Whit can't even sim past 5.5 despite triple the matchup advantage. So I play it after losing 5 times in a row on sims. Sure enough, first two times I get curved out. Can't even tie the flipping game.

Finally get to 5.7 and I got curved out three times. 5.8, same thing, and it just happened again on 5.9. Used a video boost, get to 8-7, then shenanigans. Finally got it to extras, only to have Sherzer curve me out there. Cheat, hit, cheat, hit, cheat, inning over.

Yeah, any desire I had to play this game and reach this next stupid goal is now gone. I have no desire to play this for another four-plus hours only to watch this very beatable event cheat the frick out of me so I can't get the prize. First four cycles were challenging, but fun bc I lost 5.9 and 5.10 all on my own. This isn't in my control now, and will likely be like this for at least an hour.  

This company really and truly hates us. I'm starting to believe that. LOL

Good luck everyone! Won't be picking this POS up again until Monday.

Lol I've been playing for years I unfortunately know how this works.  But for once I feel like being persistent so we'll see.  I'm not exactly expecting much.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Took me 8 hours but I finally cycled 10 times. After the 3rd win the wiffle bats came out along with the spanning field and hangs. It was a tough challenge for my Gold team. Glad I beat it but won't try again. Just not worth it with the behind the curve Prime player and numerous bugs to deal with. 
    I'm not sure I want to do it again given Glu not being exactly friendly with their customer service today but I slogged through with my shitty diamond team and got the 10 done about half an hour ago.  Was my first cycle cap of the season so at least one good thing came out of it.  Still no answer on the reply to the reply and I'm not holding my breath though having the player in the lineup and unlocked did work for the 50k prime, the earlier crapfest was probably due to it being an evolve from P10 to D1 it won't do that one, so be mindful of that and try to not push into the next tier when you have cycle rewards due till they fix it sometime in 2022.
    xracman said:
    Seems to me the difficulty is cranked up a bit.  Anyone else notice?

In some cases, it was harder. In others, about the same. I did notice the increase in triple plays. 3 of them today for me, which is as many as the entire mlb in 2019. It has been a while since I had one, so I thought they cranked that down. But apparently, they cranked it up.
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    So even though it shows but Bruce's when you beat #3 you don't actually get the non-prime one?  Cause I had mine on the bench not capped and he didn't level.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I had him as a sub and unlocked for cycle 3 and he didn’t go from D1 to D2:

So it seems it works for some and doesn’t for others...basically like anything else on TSB 2020, lol.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    However, it did level him from D7 to D8 on my 10th cycle:

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The only cycle where the reg bxp Bruce didn’t get a bump was cycle 3 first time around ..no matter where he was on your roster...lock or unlocked!
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Reeces said:
    The only cycle where the reg bxp Bruce didn’t get a bump was cycle 3 first time around ..no matter where he was on your roster...lock or unlocked!

I took him to D3 after cycling and D4 to D5 happened for me with him unlocked in OF.

Even though I stopped at 4 cycles, I had to wait for two wins for him to go from S10 to G1.

Not sending CS anything. Doesn't matter anymore.

Yeah these people are at best lazy, the rep continued to point out at 4:19 I got my rewards blatantly not paying attention that the rewards SHOULD have come around 3:20ish when I sent my ticket in after cycle 3.  Despite them I did finish capping him and was able to use the exp I saved to level Glasnow to P10.  It's like they don't want to fix anything because if they fixed one of us then they'd have work to do when everyone else flooded them with tickets for the same thing.  To be clear I'm not a bit surprised by this I guess I was hoping someone would actually do some diligence.  Im comparatively speaking not spending nearly as much as others (around 90-100 dollars this season) but this kind of thing won't endeavor me to spend more.
  • jrichmanesqjrichmanesq Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I complained to CS and just got a response claiming that it is supposed to work this way. Of course I wouldn’t take anything from CS as a definitive answer. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    xracman said:
    Seems to me the difficulty is cranked up a bit.  Anyone else notice?

In some cases, it was harder. In others, about the same. I did notice the increase in triple plays. 3 of them today for me, which is as many as the entire mlb in 2019. It has been a while since I had one, so I thought they cranked that down. But apparently, they cranked it up.
    I must have lost 10+ times each on level 3 AND level 4.
    Only had 1 Triple Play though.
    What I have seen a lot more of is the errors extedning innings.  Drops at 1B and OF.  I know I saved a cycle thanks to an error on 5.8.  As much as the pre-programed outs are annoying, kudos go to the pre-programmed errors!
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
     WOH FOR MONDAY 8/03/20. Can we try a better version of WOH Rewards. A player reward every time you cycle. That's WOH from day 1.  From cycle in between some sort of decent Prime rewards . Then 7 not 10 for 100,000 Renember this is a free game for fun. People work.  We are not all whales to spend 12 hours a day playing. Thank you
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Please for the love of everything holy, return this to the old system we all knew

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Please for the love of everything holy, return this to the old system we all knew

What’s that Monte? You love the new WOH format?  We’ve gone ahead and made it 30 cycles for 150k PXP! 
    Plus, as a courtesy to our cyclers, we’ve thrown in a washed up 380 prime outfielder for the one time reward!
    Happy Tapping!
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Bearmeat said:

What’s that Monte? You love the new WOH format?  We’ve gone ahead and made it 30 cycles for 150k PXP! 
    Plus, as a courtesy to our cyclers, we’ve thrown in a washed up 380 prime outfielder for the one time reward!
    Happy Tapping!
    I heard today's WOH prize is a super special edition 310 max prime "retro" player you get on the 20th cycle. Level 5 prize is 10 franchise coins and 100,000 energy drinks, and on the 10th cycle they also put in 1 LXP. Enjoy all!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Happy Tapping!
    I heard today's WOH prize is a super special edition 310 max prime "retro" player you get on the 20th cycle. Level 5 prize is 10 franchise coins and 100,000 energy drinks, and on the 10th cycle they also put in 1 LXP. Enjoy all!
    Whoa!!!  I gotta play today then, I need those 100k energy drinks!  Actually, I need a sticker thrown in there somewhere and I'll play for sure.
    Just no.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    See....and this is exactly why we should never have gotten rid of the DISAGREE button
    Welp, another fourth tier guy that strongly resembles the fourth tier guy that was the July log in reward.

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Welp, another fourth tier guy that strongly resembles the fourth tier guy that was the July log in reward.
    His stats are so nerfed because of the speed he is barely better than 350 guys from a few months ago - another Monday not worth playing!!! Count me out
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    His hit rating is the same as 330 Grandal lol