Conforto

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
Just hit him 6 times in 30 which is crazy for a 5% shot . 

Club mate hit 5 in 20.

Quite possible that Glu messed up the odds in reverse. Is its actually more likely to get him than they are saying. I know we usually see them pulling shady antics the other way. But this seems kinda out of the ordinary numbers. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    🤔 true or just promoting sales?  The conspiracy theory guys are going to have a field day with this one! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    You may be right. I hit Conforto on the free box.

I’m very conflicted about leveling him up. I’m gold, so bonus game day is not a priority for me. I am loaded at OF and DH:

prime 410 Yelich (vs. RHP & ROB)
    prime 400 Harper (HH & HH)
    prime 390 Verdugo (ROB & RISP)
    prime 400 Seager (vs. RHP & RISP)

They’re all lefties, which I love, as is Conforto. I have just enough pxp to level Conforto, but I would be broke if I did it. What do you guys think?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    We have another flash EB popping in about 90 minutes. Here’s hoping to see lots of Conforto boxes! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    What box was Conforto in?
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    his wif....once again never mind

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @KCTribe - if it were me, I wouldn't level Conforto.  You're stacked in the OF and he'd only be a marginal upgrade from your Verdugo.  He's a great WOH bat, but WOH doesn't seem to be terribly important to most players at the moment.
    KCTribe said:
    You may be right. I hit Conforto on the free box.

I’m very conflicted about leveling him up. I’m gold, so bonus game day is not a priority for me. I am loaded at OF and DH:

prime 410 Yelich (vs. RHP & ROB)
    prime 400 Harper (HH & HH)
    prime 390 Verdugo (ROB & RISP)
    prime 400 Seager (vs. RHP & RISP)

They’re all lefties, which I love, as is Conforto. I have just enough pxp to level Conforto, but I would be broke if I did it. What do you guys think?
    It would depend on how easily you can rack up pxp. He's a solid upgrade, but since BG day doesn't matter for you, there's no harm in waiting to see what the weekend(and even next week) has in store. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    @DFBB and @SandlotGuru - thank you gentlemen! I needed someone to talk me off the ledge, and who better than a couple of 🐐?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I hit on the 30th box... 😐
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Same here, got him on the pity box. Told myself I wasn’t going to drop $30 on a player, but did it anyway. Sigh. Curse of being a Mets fan. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I've got two primes I'm holding for now: Altuve, Vasquez, and I hope to get Conforto. If not, I will hold those other two until I get one or two more this weekend or next, evaluate, then level. No desire to tap bonus games or prime games for the next four days.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Welp, four boxes from the free EB Event. Got him second pull.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Picked up Vasquez. Smith, and Conforto today in free or event boxes. Grienke on a freebie earlier. Not sure I will level any of them. Gonna wait till Monday to decide. If so I'll purchase the 40% discount from Field Pass. Very lucky day !
    I got him too and have 7 boxes left. I'm going to hold until tomorrow to see if he's a bonus player. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Conforto’s speed is a little too high, power a little too low. If you don’t have a personal attachment to the player, or a real need for a set today, I’d let him pass you by. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Same here. Got him on the third box.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I pulled him on box 1. And dumped him into the ol trash can 🗑 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Got him on box 5, my final one! Him and Vazquez have been tearing it up! They helped finish off the final field pass milestone!