$100 Field Pass

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
Hang on a minute.  They are offering a $100 field pass but still cant get the regular field pass working and will not refund purchase price??  

Well I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.  Glu has as much integrity as a love child created by Trump and Hillary!
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    It’s really no different than the usual 100$ special. It’s just in a different category 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

A 10% discount with it doesn't move the needle at all. LOL

Drop 30, maybe.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Beat me to it
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The more I think about it I realize I should of made this thread about what would you name Trump/Hillary’s love child?

Thrillary?
    - Blueleopard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

A 10% discount with it doesn't move the needle at all. LOL

Drop 30, maybe.

Buy all 3 and get a .3 disc club and its 90%. 

Admittedly, I looked at the passes for maybe 2 seconds but my math resulted in 70, not 90.

Even at 90 percent I wouldn't purchase them since its unlikely to work as advertised and then wait 4 days to get 500 gold as compensation. 

@JEDDDOGGY wins the thread.

Definitely not worth the risk at all, especially $100.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    It's actually great for the big spenders. I actually suggested something similar that I know went to the VIP council. Maybe I'm the cause lol 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Are the boxes 250/500? Collected free ones before looking at gold cost
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    spoc84 said:
    It's actually great for the big spenders. I actually suggested something similar that I know went to the VIP council. Maybe I'm the cause lol 

In the announcement section they state this FP was initiated due to feedback from VIP council, so likely. Glad you guys get something else that helps you! Enjoy!

Hopefully us peasants can just get a WoH Prime guy to cycle cap with extra PxP like things were in the past. That would be super.

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    There is also zero indication that $100 "field pass" comes with autoplay enabled. Only the normal one mentions that feature. You would hope it's implied, but doubtful. 
    Oh come on. I'm sure someone wants to sacrifice $100 for these rewards to see if it works!

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    It’s a good idea but for only 10% discount to add on I’d be more willing to buy it for $49 then $99 and for what to get end up pulling the lowest amount from the prime deal boxes 98% of them 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I would buy the 100$ field pass but unfortunately it doesn’t come with a sticker 😕
    Honestly, this is perhaps the best deal they have ever done. 70% discount on all weekend players and I made 279k pxp from the extra stuff + the 100k and 15k gold. that's way better than any pop up they have done.

We are all cortical of Glu at times, but you got to say well done and great business sense to them when they actually make a solid move. 6 guys in my club bought it, that's 600 bucks I doubt they would have spent had they not offered medium to high spenders something out of the ordinary. 

Happy for your guys.

Now us low-level peasants would appreciate something to keep us going. That would be nice.

I'll be honest. The only thing that sucks is they haven't split the milestones a little bit between the other 2 passes and the bit one. The big one is like 10x better at least in terms of in game value .

We all know that if you don't spend, you may as well not bother. But I do agree that the $20 field pass guys could be getting some better milestones.

All in all, I think those who have the real life resources to spend 99, I would say the huge majority of those are in huge appreciation of finally Glu giving us something worthwhile to spend our money on (assuming we can all agree is a waste of money , but in Glu world this is an amazing deal) 
    spoc84 said:
    I'll be honest. The only thing that sucks is they haven't split the milestones a little bit between the other 2 passes and the bit one. The big one is like 10x better at least in terms of in game value .

We all know that if you don't spend, you may as well not bother. But I do agree that the $20 field pass guys could be getting some better milestones.

All in all, I think those who have the real life resources to spend 99, I would say the huge majority of those are in huge appreciation of finally Glu giving us something worthwhile to spend our money on (assuming we can all agree is a waste of money , but in Glu world this is an amazing deal) 
    What’s your in-app name?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    spoc84 said:

What’s your in-app name?
    Cue ESPN’s 30 for 30 intro “What if I told you this is not who you think it is. What if I told you this is the last person you would expect it to be. What if I told you this is the alt account of @DFB@DFBB. And what if I told you, I have no idea why DFBBs name came out that way. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited August 2020
    spoc84 said:
    Honestly, this is perhaps the best deal they have ever done. 70% discount on all weekend players and I made 279k pxp from the extra stuff + the 100k and 15k gold. that's way better than any pop up they have done.

We are all cortical of Glu at times, but you got to say well done and great business sense to them when they actually make a solid move. 6 guys in my club bought it, that's 600 bucks I doubt they would have spent had they not offered medium to high spenders something out of the ordinary. 
    Not sure how it is the “best” deal.  Without it you can get a 60% discount, so $100 for an extra 10% isn’t exciting.  Plus, who knows if the discount works.

Oh, wait a minute..... now I get it!!  You meant it’s the best deal for Glu!  That is a good point now that I think about it.  Makes me glad I imposed a spending freeze.
    - Blueleopard
    Bearmeat said:
    spoc84 said:

What’s your in-app name?
    Cue ESPN’s 30 for 30 intro “What if I told you this is not who you think it is. What if I told you this is the last person you would expect it to be. What if I told you this is the alt account of @DFB@DFBB. And what if I told you, I have no idea why DFBBs name came out that way. 
    I don’t believe it’s @dfbb. He’s a grinder. I’m actually more leaning towards Spoc being an employee. Seems to promote products... plus, I’ve spoken to many guys in the top clubs, and nobody has a clue who this person is
    LOL. Go to the TSB Twitter. There is a post from TSB about the FP not working. LOLOLOLOL

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    spoc84 said:

I strive daily to not be cortical it’s how my parents raised me. It’s very important to not be cortical 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    spoc84 said:

What’s your in-app name?
    I thought he was a Glu guy?
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    How about $100 for all three field passes?