Box odds BS

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
30 boxes 
3 pity boxes (Villar 2x, Glasnow)
I know Glu has it out for me but to not pull one player (any player) in 30 boxes is BS. 
Not to mention pulling BXP 3x more than PXP despite the same odds....

On the plus side I am winning about 20% of my bonus games now which is up from about 5%. 
Prev1

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes? 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    These odds are bogus for reals. I haven’t bought a single box on either of my teams. This is just cvc: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    30 boxes.....no player pulled except on the pity box....geez 

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I learned my lesson on this garbage last week. I won't be using gold again to buy player boxes until it is confirmed on this forum that it is back to a decent chance.

These guys had to have racked up during COVID. Only explanation. People couldn't spend money on much else due to closures, so they spent on this game. I can account for that reasoning. LOL

So GLU took advantage. Don't blame them.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    These odds are bogus for reals. I haven’t bought a single box on either of my teams. This is just cvc: 

I have probably spent a grand total of a hour on this game a day this past week just collecting the gift boxes and the daily boxes after 8. I can't see how anybody under the stars, moon and sun would continuously spend money on this racket that Glu has got going on. I guess people love flushing their money down the toilet. I'm not even giving them much of my time anymore. I just wonder if you just take a fraction of the money that any given person on this forum or game for that matter to chase "the top of the line" prime player and buy some food for the homeless or shoes for some kid that someone's family can't afford to buy, how many bellies would be filled and how many kids would have shoes and the confidence? I wonder what matters more dropping a grand a weekend and getting ripped off or putting your money to better use? I mean seriously everyone complains but no one does nothing. I don't feel sorry for anyone that spends any money on this game!

Well for me, I can tell you this is, unfortunately, my current "hobby" outside my normal working out and music stuff (no I'll never be in a band). Still two months from hunting season, and nothing is open where I am but grocery stores. I've pretty much overhauled my entire home in the past six months with projects. When you have nothing else to do, you got to have something to pass the time.

You do have a valid point, but we also give plenty to charity. My guess is when things open up everywhere again, a lot of this frickery will be stalled.  GLU is clearly over reaching here big time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I also have sort of taken up another hobby recently. I'd been reading a lot about short-term investing with the advent of free trading, and decided to get my feet wet this week. I jumped on Kodak for 2 hours the other day and then Taoping yesterday for a couple hours and have already made about as much money doing that as I have spent on TSB the last 2 years.

And, as far as TSB-- I havent leveled a player (any player whatsoever) in 3 weeks and my team is still very, very good. This game is pointless to me right now.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Thundercat My post was just a sarcastic jab against the narrative. In any event, what guys do with their time/money is their business. There are always different and 'better' ways to do anything. I won't pretend to know anyone's situation and really, it's not my place either. Do you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Thundercat My post was just a sarcastic jab against the narrative. In any event, what guys do with their time/money is their business. There are always different and 'better' ways to do anything. I won't pretend to know anyone's situation and really, it's not my place either. Do you. 
    Exactly,  This forum is turning into an echo chamber.  
    DFBB said:
    True, very true. But I'm not in the business of being ripped off either. This company is nothing but a huge racket. If it's your choice throw your money at greedy low lives everyday for no return other than to say your in the top 100 in the world at a mobile game (a shitty one at that) that's of course your business and congratulations and what did you get back that is tangible from your investment, let me take a wild stab at this, nothing, so good job. Although you did enable the CEO who should be looked upon as a crook to become richer. Excellent investment, kudos. I don't want your investment advisor....
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My team is better than y’all and I spend no money 💰 
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Glu got a good game here if they didn’t y’all wouldn’t bother writing a message in a thread 🧵 so stop crying and complaining and get better straight up cry 😭 babies..
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Brah, you gotta get yourself a can of roasted turkey Pringle’s and cool da fuq down!
    All I'm trying to say here is everyone is complaining about being ripped off. If you don't spend the money then you can't be ripped off. If you spend the money continuously and get ripped off continuously that is you all's fault. Put your money where your mouth is and stop spending or shut up. This company isn't going to change. That's why the company name is Glu their fingers stick to your all's money like Glu. #stickyfingers

@Xcov3x you joking right... This game is about as stale as moldy bread. This game sucks. That's why I don't play much anymore. Nothing more to see... Move it along...
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Brah, you gotta get yourself a can of roasted turkey Pringle’s and cool da fuq down!
    You know those don't exist!.. unless you know how to get in touch with little vicky.  Don't see him sharing.
    Just no.  
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    And there is this.. there's something about not logging in for a few days. Off gifts and rewards..
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    On the Central Division box you have 7% chance of going to the counter. So it will happen once in a while. But I'm always mad when it's at the begginning of the event.
    We are all beta testers
    I will never chase a player in a 250 weekend box again. Since Arraez, I haven't purchased one. There has been some solid $1 and $2 offers, but if they have a 250 box in them, I'm passing unless the gold value is 200-250 per dollar to go with it.

• Sully138Sully138 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have no idea how much money I spent on this game. But most of my better players have been from cvc rewards and rewards from ads
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    51 Darvish boxes. Nothing
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    9x Almora, 0x Mondesi
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    At this point guys we all know the boxes are rigged.  If you decide to chase someone you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    zanderman said:
    Yeah that’s a complete rip off, everyone beware don’t spend money or waste gold on the boxes or the bundles, the vast majority will not get him, pathetic odds. 
    whynot said:
    At this point guys we all know the boxes are rigged.  If you decide to chase someone you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    You’re absolutely right. 👍🏼
    zanderman said:
    Yeah that’s a complete rip off, everyone beware don’t spend money or waste gold on the boxes or the bundles, the vast majority will not get him, pathetic odds. 
    I agree, but 100k per K on a starter is insane points wise
    Bearmeat said:
    zanderman said:
    I agree it’s definitely a huge amount, that is the lure, but it’s practically impossible to get the player and on top of that you have to use 2 franchise players which you must use ice packs to get, everyone knows that ice packs are extremely valuable. It’s a constant shit 💩 show from  glu!
    Bearmeat said:
    zanderman said:
    I agree it’s definitely a huge amount, that is the lure, but it’s practically impossible to get the player and on top of that you have to use 2 franchise players which you must use ice packs to get, everyone knows that ice packs are extremely valuable. It’s a constant shit 💩 show from  glu!
    Diamond players have thousands of ice packs in their pocket. It’s a very easy resource to acquire when you’re cycling D6. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I could have sworn it was 200 gold for the Darvish box earlier 
    @Bearmeat Thousands how? I’m diamond and I cycle and where exactly am I getting the ice packs from?