Android troubles?

GVTRsGVTRs Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Any other android users having trouble since the new version came out?  Gold vids are painfully slow to load, I can no longer get two boost vids for CVC, etc, and the game just lags between screens. I have a silver "b" team on my iphone which has no trouble at all, and vids load way faster. Clearly this gives iphone users an advantage over android, which is bs. I've put in tickets but get no support from glu, even when I told em the specials menu doesn't always load either! I'm not spending another penny on this pos until they fix it.

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I'm on iPhone and have the same problems. It's been put in the bug reports. Unfortunately it's a low priority fix for them
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Yeah I think it's just the game in general. It's patheticly bad on all videos. Over half video boosts or continues blow, free gold takes forever to find new videos. Terrible 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    go into tsb's app details/storage and look at "user data" it's horrendously large.  mine is currently 2.3gb.  that's why it's drudging along.  although i don't have the slow video loading others have complained about

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Mine was over 5GB and almost unplayable. I use an Android Samsung 9+. I cleared the user data. Rebooted the App and it works better. I didn't lose anything except the different stadiums. I still have problems with videos and intermittent hangs but at least it is playable. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I have an iPhone too with the same issues. Just got the generic message from CS
  • GVTRsGVTRs Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    inoculum said:
    go into tsb's app details/storage and look at "user data" it's horrendously large.  mine is currently 2.3gb.  that's why it's drudging along.  although i don't have the slow video loading others have complained about

Checked mine and it was over 14gb. wth. I cleared it with no ill effect, but can't say vids are any better.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    GVTRs said:
    inoculum said:

Checked mine and it was over 14gb. wth. I cleared it with no ill effect, but can't say vids are any better.
    wow.…  there HAS got to be a way to compress this bloat.  remove collections if you must!! please no more half baked additions until this is solved!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have to clear my data about once a week, once it gets over 5GB I clear out.  Every time I do this, I am logged out of my team. Its usually a 50/50 shot that I get the "please use original device" message. Which means I have to make a ticket with CS to unlock my team and get me back in. Sometimes it takes 1-2hrs, but other times it can take over 24hrs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Shitty programming is why memory is never released, storage is overused, and ads can appear right on top of live content. This app was not created to be efficient, it was created to be addictive and money-making. If you expect this company to care about you or your phone, you are only fooling yourself.
    I'm not saying quit, I'm saying just know what you are in for, and live with it or don't.