Wed Royale : 10 cycles =pay dirt!

13Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    cb11 said:
    His hit rating is the same as 330 Grandal lol 

GLU loves toying with us.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Is anyone even playing woh today? Remember when the forum would be buzzing on woh Monday’s? It’s dead 💀. Wake up glu. Make woh great again! 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Is anyone even playing woh today? Remember when the forum would be buzzing on woh Monday’s? It’s dead 💀. Wake up glu. Make woh great again! 
    Unless you’re diamond, this event has been put to bed.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I quit playing after my second cycle bc of the crashing. Then the cheating started. Finally get to 5.10 after being cheated over and over.  Make it 6-5, one out, man on first. Cheat, cheat. Video Reboot. Game crashed again. LOLOLOLOL

Frick these aholes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Nope not playing either, absolutely not worth the time or the effort for such poor rewards in general - I have barely played at all recently, mainly just CVC and that's it. The boxes haven't changed since primes have come out (we are only up 20 points max overall during the week since June!), and still have awful odds of pulling a prime. They have purposefully slowed this game to a standstill, but it has turned almost everyone off from playing. You can't even get homerun battle matches during primetime hours anymore because no one is playing anymore!! 
    I am holding out hope that one day, probably a few months from now, they will introduce legends, and with it make primes and PXP easily obtained, with a legitimate non-nerfed prime player as the regular WOH reward (none of this cycle BS for a player worse than 330 Grandal).
    Bearmeat said:
    I get that.. but it seems almost dead to most diamond teams as well. Players just not liking the new format 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Bearmeat said:
    I get that.. but it seems almost dead to most diamond teams as well. Players just not liking the new format 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    For diamond guys it’s just slow playing. Get your points and call it a night. I firmly believe Glu is intentionally collapsing this game. It’s lived it’s life
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    For diamond guys it’s just slow playing. Get your points and call it a night. I firmly believe Glu is intentionally collapsing this game. It’s lived it’s life
    Yes sir... sure seems that way 😕
    The writing on the wall for WOH has been there since the beginning of 2020... it’s not the event it once was. 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I'm diamond but woh has been dead for me. Used to look forward to woh days but not anymore. Sorry I have a job so 10 cycles isn't going to happen 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited August 2020
    It's alive....if you can get 10. No point otherwise. The BXP isn't a CVC guy. Also, the alternate of repulls between the two is killing it as well. The day is only worth it for the massive PXP at the end. Today was actually useful for me because I still needed a catcher. After this, it's looking really bleak.....
    Mulderken said:
    I'm diamond but woh has been dead for me. Used to look forward to woh days but not anymore. Sorry I have a job so 10 cycles isn't going to happen 
    This is where I disagree. Even in 18 and early 19, you needed to cycle minimum 10 times at diamond to make it worthwhile. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Mulderken said:
    This is where I disagree. Even in 18 and early 19, you needed to cycle minimum 10 times at diamond to make it worthwhile. 
    You're not allowed to do that anymore.  Roasted turkey pringles guy got that taken away, the disagree button that is.
    Just no.  
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I wasn't going to play much WOH today because the reward was so bad. After cycling 10 times last week I  was not going to go thru that grind again. But then Judge had to hit 4 Homer's over the weekend and I picked up Mondesi, Alomora and Kipnis. I also had Moncada, Verdugo, and Pedroia all at G10. First time  I ever had all three bonus sets. So I went for it. Took 7th in club rankings and finished the 10 cycle cap with 5 minutes to go !