Refund

Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
If I delete my account, can I get all monies refunded back to me?? Serious answers only!! Boot 🥾 lickers eat rubber!! 

Comments

  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Xcov3x said:
    If I delete my account, can I get all monies refunded back to me?? Serious answers only!! Boot 🥾 lickers eat rubber!! 
    No. It doesn’t work like that. And given from your demeanour, you won’t be successful with handling refunds with google or Apple. GL though
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 903 Posts
    Maybe if you pm Cove he can help you out.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    yeah I hear he's super helpful..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    you know who would love this??
    @LonzoBallin he should be here to put in his 2 cents worth he loves stupid people as much as I do..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I said no boot lickers 
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Bearmeat please use proper grammar thanks dumb ass!
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Bearmeat said: 
    Xcov3x said:
    If I delete my account, can I get all monies refunded back to me?? Serious answers only!! Boot 🥾 lickers eat rubber!! 
    No. It doesn’t work like that. And given from your demeanour, you won’t be successful with handling refunds with google or Apple. GL though
    Demeanor not demeanour lol 😂 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited August 5
    ..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I don’t give a damn!!!!
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
      • My team is better than y’all and I spend no money 💰 
        in Box odds BS Comment by Xcov3x July 31

        That’s gold Jerry! Gold!
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Boot Lickers Matter 🤣
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,536 Posts
    Balsamic Matters.

    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited August 5
        
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,138 Posts
    BLLM

    "We Are All In This Together! No, We Won't Fix ANYTHING That Benefits You, The Customer. Check Your Wifi!" - GLU CS

  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited August 5
      
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Im a star ⭐️ !! 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Xcov3x said:
    Bearmeat said: 
    Xcov3x said:
    If I delete my account, can I get all monies refunded back to me?? Serious answers only!! Boot 🥾 lickers eat rubber!! 
    No. It doesn’t work like that. And given from your demeanour, you won’t be successful with handling refunds with google or Apple. GL though
    Demeanor not demeanour lol 😂 
    Some words are spelled differently In Canada (and other commonwealth countries) 
    Ie; neighbour, flavour, favourite, etc...
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I hate Canadians 🇨🇦 
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    If you not from the US don’t talk to me . Sucker
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    NotToday said:
      • My team is better than y’all and I spend no money 💰 
        in Box odds BS Comment by Xcov3x July 31

        That’s gold Jerry! Gold!
    Good gold Jerry 😂🤣😅
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Xcov3x said:
    I hate Canadians 🇨🇦 
    I have 3 accounts that have been banned on this forum. You wanna dance?
This discussion has been closed.