Forget about the Beard Bros. Box

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Spent quite a bit of gold and nothing obviously Just another ripoff. Don’t bother! 🖕🏼Glu
Prev1

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited August 2020
    1% odds chance for one player aren’t great odds? Lol, yeah this box is lame
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    should’ve known better!😡🥴
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    You guys are missing the benefit of this box. It's a PXP farm. PXP "deal" box averages 820 per pull at 300 gold. This one has a 1,000 minimum for less gold. Forget about the players,  they are a red herring. This is a PXP value box. 
    You guys are missing the benefit of this box. It's a PXP farm. PXP "deal" box averages 820 per pull at 300 gold. This one has a 1,000 minimum for less gold. Forget about the players,  they are a red herring. This is a PXP value box. 
    Possibly. I haven’t really looked at the math for that yet, but good point
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Now that you mentioned it you’re right. 👍🏼
    But it’s very difficult to judge this box OR buy this box when you get suspended for playing Dinger
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yeah gents this one isn't half bad when you consider the PxP on the misses as opposed to something useless like ice packs. Minimum is 1K PxP, compared to 500 and 700 consistent pulls for 300 gold.

Plus Moran is a WoH closer, if you hunt for stuff like that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    this box is a PXP FARM! Who cares if you get the player, I spent 8,000 gold and got over 50,000 PXP. Being in platinum, that is absolutely nothing of course (takes 275,000 PXP to cap 1 prime at P10). Still waiting on those mega PXP boxes.

Yeah gents this one isn't half bad when you consider the PxP on the misses as opposed to something useless like ice packs. Minimum is 1K PxP, compared to 500 and 700 consistent pulls for 300 gold.

Plus Moran is a WoH closer, if you hunt for stuff like that.

Now that I can get back into the app, agreed. This could be a very nice addition to VIP gifts tomorrow. 👍
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    LOL.  I bought 10 Beard Boxes to get to the Fan Rewards 2500 level.  Pulled +20K PxP, then Bell and Reddick from my 3 free Josh boxes.  Just got another 12K PxP from the Extra Bases event.  Beard Bros Boxes Rule,
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited August 2020
    From EB rewards. My f2p got third prime of today as well. Keuchel right before it and one more to open.  Not a typical experience lol
    Four repulls. All free. I'm not chasing a player again and I don't login three days a week. It's that last part. Rewards inactivity. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    My F2P team had pulled 420 Turner, 410 Mondesi, Altuve and Vasquez in the last 2 weeks.  None of you are playing with all 320 players.  Quit complaining about box odds, it's boring.
  • baseface1028baseface1028 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So far any of the boxes that cost 250 gold are just a money grab or I should say a gold grab cause they're absolutely useless I've opened up 20 to 30 of each and got nothing as far as players
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    As stated above, this is a PXP box and a much better deal than the PXP Deal boxes that are your other current choice to trade gold for that resource. 
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Who cares about the player in the box I got a ton of prime points. That’s what it’s good for. Especially when I’ve got an all star lineup just awaiting prime points to upgrade em all. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I think Glu did two things right. One was the Beard box. Pxp value was good And it was fun buying them. So what I didnt land a player I didn’t need. Also the global HR Challenge. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I think Glu did two things right. One was the Beard box. Pxp value was good And it was fun buying them. So what I didnt land a player I didn’t need. Also the global HR Challenge. 
    I guess the huge stock drop in Glu has motivated them to try another approach to motivate their players to spend more money on this game. They did 2 things right today, hopefully we see more to come in the next few weeks, otherwise we are back to bullcrap.
    And there is this. It's not tators and dogs good but it's by far the best PXP outside of a glitch...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I was happy with my haul. Decided to spend 20K to build PxP. If I got the players, great. Hit the pitcher at 6K and Moran at 16750. Also pulled enough PxP to level both if I want to, which I don’t bc I pulled Bell on the three free FW boxes. Yay!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Lol... Watch vids farm PXP and..  repeat and final box..
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    ESTXXL said:
    And there is this. It's not tators and dogs good but it's by far the best PXP outside of a glitch...
    You are on a roll!!
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    There's a folder for the picks. 98% of us don't care what you pulled for the last 2 days. The other 2% go in that folder 
    163 boxes pulled, 21k gold spent, 79 boxes from Dinger. No player. Odds dictated 1 1/2 player on that many boxes. But I did get around 200k Pxp, so that was very nice! Kudos for that box.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    163 boxes pulled, 21k gold spent, 79 boxes from Dinger. No player. Odds dictated 1 1/2 player on that many boxes. But I did get around 200k Pxp, so that was very nice! Kudos for that box.
    Players need to be mindful that odds and probability are not the same thing.  @Keek created a very helpful chart that defines this.

With .5% odds at a player, 163 boxes probably game you a roughly 55% chance of pulling a player
    tshea510 said:
    Players need to be mindful that odds and probability are not the same thing.  @Keek created a very helpful chart that defines this.

With .5% odds at a player, 163 boxes probably game you a roughly 55% chance of pulling a player
    It’s a 1% chance at a player, not specific player. A single player should have easily been pulled with 150+ boxes. It’s all good, I got Pxp
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    edited August 2020
    ESTXXL said:
    You are on a roll!!
    Tell me about it. 7 for 10 today no money spent just hoarding and farming which I have a holder Silver club if any can see Evo is short a tad and with 6 players to cap I'm 1400 short give or take a few thousand. 
    edited August 2020

None worth keeping really