field pass

Rashad911Rashad911 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Just purchased the field pass and got payment failed but google plays shows payment.  restarted phone and then purchased completed and got gold and boxes.  not seeing any other benefits from field pass.  can you help?  team name is rashad911.

thanks

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Welcome to Glu! The fieldpass hasn't worked correctly for weeks (see the many many posts on this forum about it). You can try getting a refund from Google Store directly, because Glu has a no refund policy, even when their product doesn't work right. In the future, I would advise you to not buy anything from them.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Welcome to the game! You're screwed! GLU will do NOTHING to help you but make excuses for their screw up.  FP hasn't worked correctly for most customers in weeks, and it hasn't been fixed.  CS will tell you it's your fault. After enough hounding, you may get 250 gold, but that's it.

Lesson learned.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’ve had it for awhile now. Submitted tickets to customer support that the daily gold videos you have to watch won’t play and it greys out the option. Their response was “sometimes the videos won’t load and you’ll have to try later”. Really this isn’t just me watching videos to earn free stuff this is me getting my paid for daily rewards. That’s a little different than just trying to earn free crap. I’m almost level 10 all star which I’ve heard means you’ve spent $800 on the game once you hit that level. Smh it should be a big deal to get stuff fixed for people who’ve invested $800 or more into the game.