What’s your total $$$$ invested in TSB so far?

HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
I’m almost to level 10 all star level. Just curious what you all have invested in real cash towards the game? I heard when you hit level 10 it means you’ve invested $800. Is this true does anyone know? 

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Remove the end zero from your AS tickets #, that's your real money spend, within a few $ due to small quantity of gifted tickets. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Such a personal question to ask, and roughly yes that might be true. 
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    sweet Thank You that makes sense. 
    I wasn’t far off then $746 which puts level ten at $818 then. 
    edited August 2020
    HotRod14 said:
    You also have to consider the free tickets they’ve given us. 
    HotRod14 said:
    You also have to conspire the free tickets they’ve given us. 
    Ya I’ve gotten maybe 50-60 free tickets since I’ve started playing I think 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’ve dumped over 15k in this game. Wish that was a lie, but it’s not. And I’m not a big spender 
    Bearmeat said:
    I’ve dumped over 15k in this game. Wish that was a lie, but it’s not. And I’m not a big spender 
    Dang. 
    HotRod14 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Dang. 
    Not unusual. And like I said, I’m not a big spender.  That 15k was mostly from 18’.  Maybe 1k in 19’ and roughly 400$ this year. 
    My spending directly correlates with cheating. Not gonna lie. The more I was able to cheat, the more I was involved in the game 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I'm at 8200 on the all-star no VIP as of yet...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    I feel so much better. I haven’t spent 10% of that yet. And I’ve spent more during quarantine bc boredom 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I hear that a lot. Hope we all who worked for it hard can get it. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Tip to the future VIP’s.  

When you make VIP they immediately give you current month VIP. So for example if you made VIP tonight they will probably give you July rewards immediately and August tomorrow, nice pxp bump.

Of course being that we are in August and rewards come out tomorrow it may be to late this month, but it’s worth remembering in the future.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I spent a few hundred bucks earlier this season, but as Glu introduced more and more money grabs, I cut my spending completely until we see changes like the 2 we saw today (achievable global challenge with nice reward, and a fair box - Beard box, which is essentially a Mega PXP box). Haven't spent a dime on this game in almost 4 months now! Not easy with a platinum team, but thankfully we have double gold videos.
    Bearmeat said:
    I feel so much better. I haven’t spent 10% of that yet. And I’ve spent more during quarantine bc boredom 
    when I say “I”, I mean my employer. I wouldn’t spend more than a couple hundred on this shitty game. Seriously, it’s **** stupid. The constant back and forward with the same club? Get a life. This game is like crack, but without the high of crack. Autoplay and get respect? **** that.  Glu, your game is broken. Everyone in your top 200 is in autotap. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    when I say “I”, I mean my employer. I wouldn’t spend more than a couple hundred on this shitty game. Seriously, it’s **** stupid. The constant back and forward with the same club? Get a life. This game is like crack, but without the high of crack. Autoplay and get respect? **** that.  Glu, your game is broken. Everyone in your top 200 is in autotap. 
    🤔🤔🤐
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Y’all wanna see autotap, and why every top team has 50k plus wins?   You really think they’re physically tapping?  Nope. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    8480 ticket seems to be the magical number for this year due to AS tickets carrying over.
    I got mine A few months ago at 8450.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Y’all wanna see autotap, and why every top team has 50k plus wins?   You really think they’re physically tapping?  Nope. 

Meh, I don't know about that. I know a lot of people with 2020 SE (myself included w/53k wins) that is just leaps and bounds faster than any autotapper. Before the whole 61% I was surprised how many games I was putting away without even really trying. But still, spending $$$ or cheating is what gets you the resources to cap all the players and put up the huge points, not autotap.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    For bonus games with field pass, how many presses does it take per game?  3?  Even without it, you're pressing in the same location.  I'd be shocked if people don't set that up.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You could use switch control built in on iOS for that but it relies on preloading all your taps. It doesn't just keep going. And it would probably take some time to get timing down of taps and scrolling depending on the method you use to start a bg. I did see vid of someone using it but still way slower than manually tapping. I have zero interest personally of figuring that out.
    You could use switch control built in on iOS for that but it relies on preloading all your taps. It doesn't just keep going. And it would probably take some time to get timing down of taps and scrolling depending on the method you use to start a bg. I did see vid of someone using it but still way slower than manually tapping. I have zero interest personally of figuring that out.
    Switch Controller is enough to give anyone a brain hemorrhage. Really not worth time or effort. Word on the street is that there are ways around the iOS blanket of security.