2020 season now dead

fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
time to jump ship opening boxes have gotten worse and worse each week this week i got a reg jason kipas 2b which i lvled to max because i uave over 500k reg xp and 8k evo tokens then the next 6 free boxes guess what i got............. yup u gussed it same player and this was a good week at least i got a player the potw bix looks like good odds i bought 4 hoping for a judge guess what i got....... yup a bunch of reg xp lol even though box odds looks like a sure thing and the the tournaments a tournament suppose to gradually get harder as it goes lol i cant win first game in over 2 weeks im silver 5 with all max pennats and max boosts and max players support ticket bots say to max my players and oennants lol do they not read the ticket or just copy and past answers prime and bonus game are a joke as well i can win 75% of prime games but around 9% of bonus games and yes im about 20k higher than most of my oppents but they still win about 90% of time rofl woh lol what a joke since when can 47 pitcher right handed beat a 167 sitch hitter over 80% of the time league dosnt matter player str dosnt matter team str dosnt matter with this sinking ship of a game keep reaping the money from the whales because i am through 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Holy wall of text, Batman!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Uhhhhh.... that's one of the best run-on sentences I've ever seen.  Keep up the good work!
    Just no.  
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Wow, it makes me genuinely sad that some people have this level of writing skill. I can tell that he is frustrated with Glu, as are we all, but it is hard to tell why because of the incorrect spelling, sentence structure, and poor punctuation. 
    Wow, it makes me genuinely sad that some people have this level of writing skill. I can tell that he is frustrated with Glu, as are we all, but it is hard to tell why because of the incorrect spelling, sentence structure, and poor punctuation. 

I agree but maybe he was in such a fit of rage that was the best he could do...

Maybe...

Hopefully...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts

I agree but maybe he was in such a fit of rage that was the best he could do...

Maybe...

Hopefully...

Maybe he was having a heart attack, somebody call an ambulance!!!!!!
  • fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Lol im 6,7 and 400 pounds with fingers like sausages when i type on phone i really could care less lol but writing and typing on computer is a whole different story 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Punctuation Matters
  • Xcov3xXcov3x Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Y’all stupid
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Punctuation Saves Lives..
    Example
    Lets Eat Grandma
    VS
    Let's Eat, Grandma. Vastly Different Meanings.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Vent away brother it's good for you. Like paragraphs. 
  • fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Lol so cool to see a buncha libratards bitching about punctuation, lol,guess.its'easy!to@type+while)chillen,in.moms-basement?with%cnn"mainlined&in
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:
    Lol so cool to see a buncha libratards bitching about punctuation, lol,guess.its'easy!to@type+while)chillen,in.moms-basement?with%cnn"mainlined&in
    I mean, you almost had it.  You'll get there.  You can do eeeeeet!!
    Just no.  
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:
    Those are legit fighting words. Low blow man. Just giving you shitt my dude. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    homie, ngl I stopped reading around '500k reg xp'. started getting a headache trying to translate all of this into English. maybe get a tablet if you can't type on a phone keyboard? 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:
    A big ole mike drop to go along with that🤣
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    fowlerc23 said:

What's wrong with Libras?

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2020
    fowlerc23 said:

I know your post is of sarcastic nature but now and then I just can’t help myself lol and this is not the place for it I know but like I said I just can’t help myself. 🤣 So I apologize ahead of time. This post won’t last long and I’ll probably be banned. 

What is wrong with liberals? If you are ok with our jobs being shipped overseas to line the pockets of career politicians you must be ok with “free” (tax payer) college and (tax payer) UBI? You must also be ok with the race bating division within this country in the name of a criminal now a martyr? Of course you must be ok with LGBTQP🏳️‍🌈 anything goes from pedophila to marrying you goat and baby killing to!! Im sure you are ok with censorship on the internet (like being able to use that flag ⬆️ but not the American flag) and who cares about the 2nd amendment it’s just for hunting anyway.  Big bro will take care of you 😉. Ok with the cancel culture if you support trump or proud of your country? Ok with the persecution of Christianity in this country and removal of GOD in schools and government.These are just few examples to show there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the libras or there agenda. If you are ok with all of these I’m certainly sure you are ok with BIG John (Johnita) using the bathroom with your little girl? No gender society! Anything goes liberals! Nothing wrong with them! 
    Be sure to vote this year 😳 
    Again I apologize.. I know... I know.. I just felt triggered I will retreat to my (parents) basement (safe place) and cuddle something warm and fuzzy. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    😕
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Well said @mythicaldragon
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:

I know your post is of sarcastic nature but now and then I just can’t help myself lol and this is not the place for it I know but like I said I just can’t help myself. 🤣 So I apologize ahead of time. This post won’t last long and I’ll probably be banned. 

What is wrong with libras? If you are ok with our jobs being shipped overseas to line the pockets of career politicians you must be ok with “free” (tax payer) college and (tax payer) UBI? You must also be ok with the race bating division within this country in the name of a criminal now a martyr? Of course you must be ok with LGBTQP🏳️‍🌈 anything goes from pedophila to marrying you goat and baby killing to!! Im sure you are ok with censorship on the internet (like being able to use that flag ⬆️ but not the American flag) and who cares about the 2nd amendment it’s just for hunting anyway.  Big bro will take care of you 😉. Ok with the cancel culture if you support trump or proud of your country? Ok with the persecution of Christianity in this country and removal of GOD in schools and government.These are just few examples to show there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the libras or there agenda. If you are ok with all of these I’m certainly sure you are ok with BIG John (Johnita) using the bathroom with your little girl? No gender society! Anything goes liberals! Nothing wrong with them! 
    Again I apologize.. I know... I know.. I just felt triggered I will retreat to my (parents) basement (safe place) and cuddle something warm and fuzzy. 
    👏👏🙌🙌👍👍
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wait.... I read what’s wrong with Libra’s as a horoscope joke.  Leave it to the Republicans to take it out of context and go on a tirade!

Anybody but Trump please.... wait anybody but Trump or Biden please!

🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Wait.... I read what’s wrong with Libra’s as a horoscope joke.  Leave it to the Republicans to take it out of context and go on a tirade!

Anybody but Trump please.... wait anybody but Trump or Biden please!

🤣🤣🤣
    👏👏👏 So true!😂😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    What is wrong with liberals? If you are ok with our jobs being shipped overseas to line the pockets of career politicians you must be ok with “free” (tax payer) college and (tax payer) UBI? You must also be ok with the race bating division within this country in the name of a criminal now a martyr? Of course you must be ok with LGBTQP🏳️‍🌈 anything goes from pedophila to marrying you goat and baby killing to!! Im sure you are ok with censorship on the internet (like being able to use that flag ⬆️ but not the American flag) and who cares about the 2nd amendment it’s just for hunting anyway.  Big bro will take care of you 😉. Ok with the cancel culture if you support trump or proud of your country? Ok with the persecution of Christianity in this country and removal of GOD in schools and government.These are just few examples to show there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the libras or there agenda. If you are ok with all of these I’m certainly sure you are ok with BIG John (Johnita) using the bathroom with your little girl? No gender society! Anything goes liberals! Nothing wrong with them! 
    Liberals haven't been the ones sending jobs overseas ☹️ that's people looking to squeeze every single percentage of a cent of profits that they can, whether left or right (usually right, they want the least amount of taxes possible). 

LGBT(plus whatever letters follow this now 🤕) don't support pedophiles, pedophiles are just trying to make it seem like they're a part of LGBT+++ to escape punishment for being disgusting piles of shit that don't receive anywhere near the punishment they deserve already. 

Yeah, I'm fine with God not being taught in public schools. Anyone that believes can receive their religious teachings from their place of worship/family/religious community/etc. Not everyone is a Christian, which is kind of a big part of this country 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I agree with the other stuff for the most part, though 🙃. I like my right wing politics to include the government not telling me what to do 👀 seems like a lot of Republicans just want to suck the gubment off nowadays, which is very confusing to me (not saying you do, myth). Our government kind of sucks a whole lot, it boggles my mind why so many people want them to control our lives even more 🥴

Oh, well.. 'merica! 🇺🇸
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    👍🏼
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited August 2020
    uh..yeah no...turning off now
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Liberals haven't been the ones sending jobs overseas ☹️ that's people looking to squeeze every single percentage of a cent of profits that they can, whether left or right (usually right, they want the least amount of taxes possible). 

LGBT(plus whatever letters follow this now 🤕) don't support pedophiles, pedophiles are just trying to make it seem like they're a part of LGBT+++ to escape punishment for being disgusting piles of shit that don't receive anywhere near the punishment they deserve already. 

Yeah, I'm fine with God not being taught in public schools. Anyone that believes can receive their religious teachings from their place of worship/family/religious community/etc. Not everyone is a Christian, which is kind of a big part of this country 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I agree with the other stuff for the most part, though 🙃. I like my right wing politics to include the government not telling me what to do 👀 seems like a lot of Republicans just want to suck the gubment off nowadays, which is very confusing to me (not saying you do, myth). Our government kind of sucks a whole lot, it boggles my mind why so many people want them to control our lives even more 🥴

Oh, well.. 'merica! 🇺🇸
    Actually... in 1994 Bill Clinton (liberal) signed NAFTA into law with Canada, Mexico which began our jobs (Auto makers) being shipped to Mexico. Obvious reasons are cheaper labor with little to no tariff fee. But it wasn’t until Bill Clinton signed free trade agreement with China in 2000 that really began our slow downward spiral. Manufacturing jobs hit an all time low etc etc.. 
    After trump was elected he imposed a 25% tariff on all Chinese goods. That number of 25% might be more now I’m not sure? Anyway he taxed the hell out of them for obvious reasons... to keep jobs in America! Before trump was elected my place of employment  (nearly 20 years) was about to close its doors we went from almost closing our doors to BOOM 💥 town. Trumps tariffs on China saved my job livelihood and puts food in my babies mouths. God bless trump 

Common sense is lost in America right now. I’m voting for the party that understands the biological difference between a man and woman 🤷🏻‍♂️ Cheers 🍻 brother 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Love the respectful nature of the comments, but this isn't a political platform.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.