capped player

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
right now i'm at platinum all-pro.i have a pitcher who is capped at diamond.does this mean i have to complete platinum level before i can improve this player? does it matter that all my players are 5 stars?

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    If you’re Platinum then the highest you can upgrade your player is platinum.  I think what you’re referring to is max tier. And the pitcher you have has a max rating of diamond. I believe only 5 star players have a maximum of Diamond tier. This doesn’t mean you should graduate to Diamond.  
  • dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    Sorry for sounding stupid but my pitcher in question is Verlander being told his overall  rating is capped at 259 and his max overall is 335.so I should just leave him at that?
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Not stupid. But to bring Verlander to 335, you would need to complete the Platinum Tier and then upgrade him to diamond.  I’d leave him and get comfortable in Platinum until you can build a good amount of resources 
  • dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    ok thanks
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Unless you are ready to spend a massive amount of money to level primes and soon, legends, don't even think about going diamond. Without the 30% fieldpass discount, you would need almost 1 MILLION PXP to cap a single prime player at D10. I haven't spent anything and I have saved all my PXP to date, not leveling a single prime (only used for legend and keeper skills), and its still only enough to cap 3 prime players at P10, which I will finally be doing shortly. I don't want to even think about how much cash it takes to cap a diamond prime lineup.