Weekend Royale WOH

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Looks like they finally put in a temporary fix for the rewards issues. Too bad the prime Kepler reward has a hit rating only 4 points higher than the WOH BXP Kepler from like 3 months ago, because they jacked up his speed so high. Better off crushing his bones into PXP dust.
Prev1

Comments

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited August 2020
    And the BXP Kepler (LHP/CLOSE) is a 360 max with identical HIT and PWR to my 345 Freddie Freeman (LHP/LHP).

I pulled Freddie June 8.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Once I got my lineup capped at all positions, WOH players immediately became rentals for me. They're cheap club points, and most importantly, it is still the easiest way to get XP and PXP
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I remember being excited at coming here seeing woh rewards and seeing people comments on woh. That completely disappeared.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I still didn't get the repull on my 3rd cycle so that didn't fix the problem the way they have it arranged now so what is their excuse this time?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Also, for what it's worth, the bug is still there. It's PXP player or BXP player. Not both. Minor annoyance today, but it better be fixed on Monday.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Also, for what it's worth, the bug is still there. It's PXP player or BXP player. Not both. Minor annoyance today, but it better be fixed on Monday.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone take Kepler to G10?  Like to see his ratings
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Lol yeah it didn't fix the cycle reward issue. Even with the BXP guy under cycle rewards he still didn't re-pull when I got the Prime. Also, is the Prime a 1 time reward? I don't remember seeing that, but he disappeared after I won him on cycle 3.

Safe to say they have botched the heck out of the cycle rewards rollout. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Shocking
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Prime version is one-time reward. Bxp version is every cycle if you take “cycle reward” literally. 
    COWPILEY said:
    Prime version is one-time reward. Bxp version is every cycle if you take “cycle reward” literally. 
    Ok thanks. I must have missed it saying he was one time. Guess I don't need to worry about trying to cycle 40 times to cap him this weekend. 
    Does anyone else's gameplay get inexplicably choppy on 5-10? Like every cycle, every level will be just fine until I get to 5-10, and then with no change in my connection or anything, it gets choppy against Jansen.
    Does anyone else's gameplay get inexplicably choppy on 5-10? Like every cycle, every level will be just fine until I get to 5-10, and then with no change in my connection or anything, it gets choppy against Jansen.
    Nope. I’ve whined about this for weeks. So dang convenient. Mine will crash every three or four times. Hasn’t yet this weekend 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I get a choppy pitch every now and again. I haven’t found a rhyme or reason though. 
    It hasn't crashed on me yet but with Jansen at least in the first few AB of the round is a little choppy.
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Bug free through cycle 10. Video restart twice no problems and 100 gold to reuse Soto so not going to try my luck and 10 is my limit. Used video boost and I'll be dammned they worked.

Well I jinxed myself. Last night on cycle 5, get to 5.10 and the round is choppy. Lost bc I couldn't time anything right. Video reboot, next round was fine, I clear, game crashes. Didn't get credit for the win.

Great work again, GLU!  But hey, at least TSB is raking in the cash according to the CEO.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Doc for the love of god man, your device is shit. I dont know anyone that has so many issues as you do. If you really wanna keep playing then upgrade your phone, maybe your due for an upgrade with your carrier anyways. But geez man, the constant crashing or lagging that a lot of you people are getting has nothing to do with the game, Its your devices. Yea it sucks that you cant really use the same phone that 19 ran so smoothly on but it is what it is.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

I use an Ipad my good man! TSB is pretty much the only thing I do on it. I had an expert (my wonderful son) look at the CS BS I get, and examine the device. According to him, I should be able to run three TSBs at the same time on it if I wanted to, based on the feedback of what's needed from CS.

This weekend is better. Normally it would have crashed at least five times by now.

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020

I use an Ipad my good man! TSB is pretty much the only thing I do on it. I had an expert (my wonderful son) look at the CS BS I get, and examine the device. According to him, I should be able to run three TSBs at the same time on it if I wanted to, based on the feedback of what's needed from CS.

This weekend is better. Normally it would have crashed at least five times by now.

Just get an iphone 11, the TSB game engine purrs like a kitten on it. Never have had a crash issue in game or issues with video boosts/double gold ads. Hell, with all the money you have spent on the game already, you could of bought a brand new iphone 11 anyway.
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I have a newish iPhone and yes, it gets choppy around 5.9 actually. I now just reboot the app there. Seems to help sometimes. 
    Anyone else struggling to clear today? I’m getting nothing but curve outs and dead bat. Can’t get past 5.7 with my best guys. Had minimal issues yesterday 

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Go Platinum. You’ll love it
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Anyone else struggling to clear today? I’m getting nothing but curve outs and dead bat. Can’t get past 5.7 with my best guys. Had minimal issues yesterday 
    yup, I am getting an insane amount of curve outs today on levels I normally crush with players that are double the pitcher's rating. Curve outs on levels 2, 3, 4, & 5. My platinum capped players have their skills maxed so its normally all fastballs, but something definitely has changed today from yesterday.
    Bearmeat said:
    Go Platinum. You’ll love it
    I really enjoyed Platinum a lot. I think it's a great spot to be in this year.

Diamond is nice for different reasons, but the gold grind is rough.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Doc for the love of god man, your device is shit. I dont know anyone that has so many issues as you do. If you really wanna keep playing then upgrade your phone, maybe your due for an upgrade with your carrier anyways. But geez man, the constant crashing or lagging that a lot of you people are getting has nothing to do with the game, Its your devices. Yea it sucks that you cant really use the same phone that 19 ran so smoothly on but it is what it is.
    Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page to get Doc a new device.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    whynot said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page to get Doc a new device.
    He’s a doctor. He can buy one. 
    Had my venerable iPhone 7+ and it crashed frequently, currently using a budget Android till I can buy something more proper to play games on and other than a few panning bugs have been crash free.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Had my venerable iPhone 7+ and it crashed frequently, currently using a budget Android till I can buy something more proper to play games on and other than a few panning bugs have been crash free.
    One of my holder teams is on a 7+ and it's terrible. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Is your live boost active. I notice an increase in unhittable pitches when the live boost is on. I noticed it last year too, but seems to be worse this year.