Season Series Difficulty

tallyroyals1968tallyroyals1968 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Ok so im at silver level 3 with a good mix of silver players averaging around 160. In season games im 72-1 right now with three pitchers with less than .5 ERA and batters in the .450 range. Do the seasons get any harder?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited August 2020
    No, unless you level too fast.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Yes, after you win your 100th season you start facing gold teams, after 200 you'll face platinum teams, and after 300 winning seasons you face diamond teams in season mode. After 500 season wins, you just play head to head matchups against the top 50 world ranked players. The rewards stay the same. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Huh!? 😳
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ok so im at silver level 3 with a good mix of silver players averaging around 160. In season games im 72-1 right now with three pitchers with less than .5 ERA and batters in the .450 range. Do the seasons get any harder?
    For the time being, they're reasonably easy regardless of how many seasons you've played.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yes, after you win your 100th season you start facing gold teams, after 200 you'll face platinum teams, and after 300 winning seasons you face diamond teams in season mode. After 500 season wins, you just play head to head matchups against the top 50 world ranked players. The rewards stay the same. 
    ???
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’m at Platinum Master. The last season I played I only lost three games. This season I’m 31 and 1. I think it’s gotten easier to win

• tallyroyals1968tallyroyals1968 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Thanks guys
  • ArkansasOutlawsArkansasOutlaws Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I've went undefeated in my last 4 or 5 season