Weekend Royale WOH

2Next

Comments

• DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Anyone else struggling to clear today? I’m getting nothing but curve outs and dead bat. Can’t get past 5.7 with my best guys. Had minimal issues yesterday 
    Nope, but I’m diamond. You know the drill Doc (capitalized for respect). Level up or quit bitching.

edit: playing on a four year old iPad with zero lagging issues on level 5. #docsbitchingismydailycomedy 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Does anyone else's gameplay get inexplicably choppy on 5-10? Like every cycle, every level will be just fine until I get to 5-10, and then with no change in my connection or anything, it gets choppy against Jansen.
    Gameplay doesn’t get choppy for me on 5.10 (iPad Pro 10.5 inch), but I have noticed that every single time, once I start 5.10, my device gets increasingly hotter — until I complete the round.  It then immediately starts to cool back down.  The only other time my device heats like that, is while watching certain videos within TSB as well.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Go Platinum. You’ll love it
    I really enjoyed Platinum a lot. I think it's a great spot to be in this year.

Diamond is nice for different reasons, but the gold grind is rough.
    I agree. Platinum  is enjoyable. Gold was ,...well listen to Gold players whines! 'Grow a sac and go Platinum!' 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    To me, Gold to Platinum is where you could notice a significant difference in WOH game play. Weak grounders start becoming line drives. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well gents, I completed my ten cycles for the weekend. Appreciate the feedback on the device. I am going to get a new cover for it. That may be the issue.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Anyone else struggling to clear today? I’m getting nothing but curve outs and dead bat. Can’t get past 5.7 with my best guys. Had minimal issues yesterday 
    Is your live boost active. I notice an increase in unhittable pitches when the live boost is on. I noticed it last year too, but seems to be worse this year.
    I don’t even play when live boost is on anymore.  It’s too frustrating 

@DFBB is there any explanation behind why it gets HARDER with a supposed boost on?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Go Platinum. You’ll love it
    I really enjoyed Platinum a lot. I think it's a great spot to be in this year.

Diamond is nice for different reasons, but the gold grind is rough.
    I agree. Platinum  is enjoyable. Gold was ,...well listen to Gold players whines! 'Grow a sac and go Platinum!' 
    No whining here. I’m gold and had a ton of fun doing this even though the wife hates me 🤣😂

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Anyone take Kepler to G10?  Like to see his ratings

Wowwwww

the hit is 7 points UNDER the 380 guys released a month ago

what a complete screw job
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Just completed the 10th cycle without using any gold for any of them. First time I've done that. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. What a joke to have his hit rating below current keepers.  GLU is giving us a huge middle finger now on their premier events.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited August 2020

Wowwwww

Not really. He was cheap to level and with those skills at 12/12 he wouldn't be terrible if you had a need. There's a tradeoff that I think requires some acknowledgement from users that things have gotten better if you're willing to be open to it. Prime repull value increased, 10/50k pxp WoH cycles, FR restructure, increased event rewards this past weekend, VIP gift with ridiculous PXP (min 50K). This was a great weekend. You gold guys still having trouble with Royale really need to get your butts in a stat boost club for those weekends. The game has changed and you need to adapt instead of yelling into the void.

FYI, bxp Kepler (active, unlocked and in OF) did level up on 3rd and 10th cycle when I got prime Kepler and the 50k pxp but I didn't get the duplicate bxp. This is due to them moving the player to cycle rewards and though I would like the bxp it's a short-term fix.

Wowwwww

Not really. He was cheap to level and with those skills at 12/12 he wouldn't be terrible if you had a need. There's a tradeoff that I think requires some acknowledgement from users that things have gotten better if you're willing to be open to it. Prime repull value increased, 10/50k pxp WoH cycles, FR restructure, increased event rewards this past weekend, VIP gift with ridiculous PXP (min 50K). This was a great weekend. You gold guys still having trouble with Royale really need to get your butts in a stat boost club for those weekends. The game has changed and you need to adapt instead of yelling into the void.

FYI, bxp Kepler (active, unlocked and in OF) did level up on 3rd and 10th cycle when I got prime Kepler and the 50k pxp but I didn't get the duplicate bxp. This is due to them moving the player to cycle rewards and though I would like the bxp it's a short-term fix.
    I’m in a stat boost club every weekend, but still wouldn’t have any issues with Royale.

It was a commentary on the HIT rating and what GLU has done with speed ratings on players recently.  Nothing more than that
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    The prize wasn't the WOH player, it was the 10x cycle pxp and bxp getting from repulls.  

If they had a great player as well, thatd just be too much OP for GLU in 1 event.