Cyclable Prime

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah not too worried usually about what I used to call "9x" at any point after plat as the discrepancy between hitter and pitcher is enough where that type of RNG is limited a bit.  I probably just need to put this thing down for a while though the cycle rewards bugs/features whatever they're being branded as is making me too frustrated for a stupid video game.  If I gave as much coin as some have I'd be apoplectic but I've spent probably about as much as 2 AAA video games, a lot for me but peanuts overall.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Just in terms of events like today and overall resource availability. In no way is that meant as an insult to anyone who plays at that level.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    screen cutoff, but all 3 rewards on cycle2... bxp rating did not increase though
    I got the same screen, but only received Prime Swanson...no bump to regular Swanson and none of the additional pxp.

Did you get the pxp?
    I completed my second cycle and didn't get the bxp repull or the pxp prime. I sent a msg to CS and they said that the bxp player and the pxp player rewards are not stackable. Is that correct? I thought this was fixed for this WOH?!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Seems like the 75k pxp is NOT paying out on the 10th cycle.  Figures...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It was mentioned in the WoH thread last week(apologies, but I forgot who said it), but I've went ahead and decided it's best to trade in the prime player each time so that I can properly get credited for the bxp guy.
    I may be missing an element of the strategy, but I don't think this would make a difference. I didn't get BXP credit on the 2nd cycle when I hadn't previously had the prime player. If anything this just lowers PXP by a couple hundred? 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    So glad I never went plat or diamond. You guys are getting raped this year.
    How did you come up with that statement?  At gold you’re limited to only playing woh. The other 5 days of the week, it’s all diamond friendly events. And, you won’t really hear anyone in diamond complaining about frickin frack cheats outs
    👏👏👏
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I’m about to hit the 10th. Does it get rewarded on the 11th?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Fwiw, they're aware. I can also confirm on my end that cycle #10 did NOT reward any pxp(or bxp). I did, however, gain another 2 levels on the bxp Swanson.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Also didn’t receive 75k after 10th cycle. 
    Thanks for the heads up everyone. I'll make sure I screenshot before and after, maybe even take a video of 5.10 if CS says I'm lying. Hopefully, we all get compensated.
  • tommy2gunstommy2guns Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    10 cycles also no Pxp reward here 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I didn’t receive the 75k pxp on cycle 10 or 20.  I submitted a ticket of course 🤞

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Also, that’s the first — and last — time I will do 20 cycles on a Monday 😂😅
    Jesus. I threw in the towel at 16. I feel generally unimpressed with myself to say the least. At the end of the day, it really wasn’t worth it at all. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    This is such a joke. They can’t even get the basics right. I thought we got screwed weeks before since the higher reward took precedence. But after getting my 10th today, I didn’t get the 75k like others have reported. How can they be so poor at pretty much everything? 
    sullipa8 said:
    This is such a joke. They can’t even get the basics right. I thought we got screwed weeks before since the higher reward took precedence. But after getting my 10th today, I didn’t get the 75k like others have reported. How can they be so poor at pretty much everything? 
    Maybe they shouldn’t pride themselves on not working weekends. Sometimes YOU need to work weekends. I have no doubt that we’ll get our 10th cycle rewards. But it’s always a little too late. After taking time to compete in this event, I can now say for certain,it’s just not worth it.  WOH RIP. Sorry Doc, she dead
    CS was surprisingly fast in their response to me. However all they said was “I have forwarded it to the team for further investigation.” What is there to investigate? I gave them screen shots of exactly what happened, before and after. Plus, I haven’t collected my club reward since if I do, they will say”We see you have more PXP, so it must be working now.”
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yesterday was rough for me for some reason, 3 of 10 cycles were smooth and the other 7 I was losing sims everywhere and higher rounds of level 5. Last cycle I had to use gold restart at 5.7 to keep video (which worked 1/5 times anyway) and had to gold restart twice at 5.10 w/live boost and 80g on Riley 12/12 skills (731 hit vs 276 stuff). Water under the bridge eventually if rewards were paying out correctly.

It's just embarrassing how poorly programmed this game is. I can't imagine morale is very high internally at the start of any event when there is such a high probability something will be broken. I updated my still running and open ticket from the last two Monday WoH events in which they have both denied compensation or admission that there is something wrong with the stupid cycle rewards. Maybe now they will get it? Regardless, I'm done with Monday's for a while as it seems to be akin to moving mountains when updating this POS. Any compensation, no matter how "good", fixes nothing.

@dustyhunks: See, this garbage happens to everyone during the course of the day.  I find that it takes longer to get my first cycle in. After that, it is pretty smooth. Just some frickery every so often. Had I kept playing yesterday, no doubt I would have gotten 5 or 6 in.  At this point in time, I'm not motivated at all to try for 10 cycles any longer.  The "end goal" is a somewhat capped nerfed player with rewards that never pay out correctly, nor will this ever be fixed.

As for your comment about morale: with the game making solid profits, according to the CEO, it is obvious at this point they don't give a damn about the problems nor will they work on fixing them.  The whales are still paying premiums to play events that aren't consistently broken and just require auto sims (which also cost an additional $15 a week, and those always work, it's just the discount on resources may not).  See where I'm going here?

Remember, we are all in this together guys! Just be patient! The items that benefit the customer the most will ALWAYS be last to be fixed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

This has never happened to me with a team/player like that which I was using, extreme outlier of bad luck for a large enough chunk of the day to question why even bother playing. Throw in the bugs and it just exacerbates the poor experience. As far as waiting for a fix, at diamond there are better ways I can spend my time which is what I will be doing going forward. Not going to worry about leveling a single player for a bit and avoid everything outside of BG day and Weekend Royale.
    Yesterday was rough for me for some reason, 3 of 10 cycles were smooth and the other 7 I was losing sims everywhere and higher rounds of level 5. Last cycle I had to use gold restart at 5.7 to keep video (which worked 1/5 times anyway) and had to gold restart twice at 5.10 w/live boost and 80g on Riley 12/12 skills (731 hit vs 276 stuff). Water under the bridge eventually if rewards were paying out correctly.

It's just embarrassing how poorly programmed this game is. I can't imagine morale is very high internally at the start of any event when there is such a high probability something will be broken. I updated my still running and open ticket from the last two Monday WoH events in which they have both denied compensation or admission that there is something wrong with the stupid cycle rewards. Maybe now they will get it? Regardless, I'm done with Monday's for a while as it seems to be akin to moving mountains when updating this POS. Any compensation, no matter how "good", fixes nothing.
    I didn't give into using more than a video restart, but something was definitely up. I had capped D10 Bell get curved out with the bases loaded (hot hitter and ROB active) multiple times. I'm not bothered by that as correct rewards would still make it worth it. But the complete lack of accountability is unbelievable. For CS to be aware of this problem so quickly implies that the bait and switch tactics have extended to prizes. The stackability can maybe be argued for both players (and even that argument is stretching). But the 75K PXP was as explicitly stated as a prize as could possibly be. It's inexcusable for it not to be awarded. 

If D10 Bell is getting curved out, then you are making me feel much better about staying gold.

GLU is showing us there will be much less "give" this year than any year prior. It is becoming all take. They are going to target guys like you for more.

You pay to build a team, then you pay to play all the games TSB offers. Only a few of the games "give" the customer back some of what they put into it. It's obvious GLU wants to remove that aspect of things.

For someone like me, if there is no real end goal of winning anything other than "build a team so you can click auto sim all day and pay gold to play more" then I'm done. I'm already losing interest and I just went VIP. LOL

Isn’t that all TSB has been since 2018?
    This has never happened to me with a team/player like that which I was using, extreme outlier of bad luck for a large enough chunk of the day to question why even bother playing. Throw in the bugs and it just exacerbates the poor experience. As far as waiting for a fix, at diamond there are better ways I can spend my time which is what I will be doing going forward. Not going to worry about leveling a single player for a bit and avoid everything outside of BG day and Weekend Royale.
    Just curious, have you been keeping track of the “sometimes” stackable cycle rewards?
    Bearmeat said:
    Isn’t that all TSB has been since 2018?

I enjoyed the heck out of 2019, especially WoH. WoH was what I would use to build resources weekly, then build another team to win CvC to win boxes and players.

This resource squeeze and change to WoH is pretty obvious as to their motivation. They design something new, roll it out knowing it doesn't work....

When they are told it doesn't work, they triple down on it. Now the main "prize" that you have to play five hours for isn't paying out as well as the cycle rewards.  Coincidence?  Hardly.

Bearmeat said:
    Just curious, have you been keeping track of the “sometimes” stackable cycle rewards?

Yes, I was getting 2 levels of the bxp player but only bxp for 1 on the odd number cycle, as well as the 2k pxp. On even number cycles I got the pxp player, bxp player level 2 levels (if active, unlocked and in lineup), no bxp and no pxp. I then traded in the pxp player for 2120 pxp immediately. The 10th cycle was the same as I just mentioned except no 75k pxp.
     A new low for Glu. 

If D10 Bell is getting curved out, then you are making me feel much better about staying gold.

GLU is showing us there will be much less "give" this year than any year prior. It is becoming all take. They are going to target guys like you for more.

You pay to build a team, then you pay to play all the games TSB offers. Only a few of the games "give" the customer back some of what they put into it. It's obvious GLU wants to remove that aspect of things.

For someone like me, if there is no real end goal of winning anything other than "build a team so you can click auto sim all day and pay gold to play more" then I'm done. I'm already losing interest and I just went VIP. LOL

That's not accurate cause those things can happen to anyone but it happens typically less frequently in diamond than any other tier. Every tourney, bg and EB round (sometimes) promotes wins to cycle D6. What a lot of people do that grind is build up a ton of gold (100-200k) and carry over 800k or so pxp and then attack a box or boxes. This is how I went diamond before primes only it was bxp  and bxp players. We had at least 4 guys this past weekend destroy the boxes and come away with top tier primes (at least 4 each) and have resources left over completely making over their teams while entering the world ranks from a single weekend royale.

Those same guys all reported back yesterday that it was their hands-down best WoH experience in a while after this past weekend. Mine does not reflect diamond overall in 20 in any way. Again, it was an extreme outlier.
    edited August 2020
    Has anyone heard back from CS about the missing PXP? Other than an email of “I passed this along”, I’ve heard nothing. I was just curious if anyone else has heard anything or received compensation.
    sullipa8 said:
    Has anyone heard back from CS about the missing PXP? Other than an email of “I passed this along”, I’ve heard nothing. I was just curious if anyone else has heard anything or received compensation.
    I just got compensation in the inbox. 100K PXP