Options

Not getting repulls in WOH

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
There are many threads in the main discussion with greater details, but the game is not crediting players with a level-up or duplicate XP of the blue player when the Prime player is awarded. In summary, it is an OR reward, not an AND reward despite it being advertised as an AND reward in the game. Some acknowledgment of the bug or clarification, if this is by design, would be appreciated by the community. 

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you're referring to Level 5 Cycle Rewards, they replace normal Level 5 Rewards you would get on your first time completing level 5.  They don't stack at this time, meaning it's not an AND.
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Thanks for the clarification. Most people are expecting that it is an AND based on how it is presented in the game and the post-cycle screen which displays both prizes. It might be helpful to pass along to the developers that an in-game announcement would be really helpful in explaining things that either behave contrary to expectations or are ambiguous. Either way, people would know for sure how far to initially level-up players if they are trying to cycle cap. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    If you're referring to Level 5 Cycle Rewards, they replace normal Level 5 Rewards you would get on your first time completing level 5.  They don't stack at this time, meaning it's not an AND.
    Then that needs to be clarified. Especially on the rewards screen. I think this is an awful change, but that can be debated at another time. The game itself say you get ALL rewards as evidenced by this screenshot. 

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Then that needs to be clarified. Especially on the rewards screen. I think this is an awful change, but that can be debated at another time. The game itself say you get ALL rewards as evidenced by this screenshot. 

I agree 100%. The SS above shows it as a continuous reward each cycle.  It’s somewhat annoying as many of us will clog up the CS line tomorrow (and tonight). At the end of the day, if you fight, you’ll get what you’re owed.  It just seems to be a complete waste of Glus resources to fix yet another flaw that could’ve been prevented.  If I was to say 1 thing in this regard it is - An ounce of prevention, is a pound of cure. And also... Glu- Stop fücking with WOH to find the balance of what people will do and not do!  
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @blueleopard
    Then they're not really cycle rewards, are they?They're just replacing one set of rewards with another. It's supposed to be an EXTRA reward, not a replacement for the repull. It literally says EXTRA REWARDS for CYCLING right on your Play Store screen. 

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Still haven't heard a word about this other than hearing the company line over and over again about the rewards not stacking. I thought there was going to be an earnest effort for more transparency around here. 

Blue, I know this stuff is not your decision and in many cases you are just the messenger. I feel for you, I really do, because I'm sure you get dumped on a lot more than you deserve. 

However,  if you are a player of this game,  (I am not sure if you are or not), you should be well aware of how absurd this concept is as it has been explained to us. The idea that you would introduce a new cycling reward only for it to be awarded in lieu of the rewards we were already receiving for completing walkoff hero is completely nonsensical. 

There is no logical explanation for this to have been intended from the start. That's why we ask for transparency. If it's a bug, tell us it's a bug. If it truly was intended it defies all logic unless it was put in solely as a way to nerf repull XP and in fact be a net negative for the player disguised as a positive. And again, it completely contradicts your game ad from Google Play Store describing it as an "extra reward" which is a point that I have yet to see addressed as every single customer service representative I have spoken to has dodged it. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I appreciate all the feedback and it's been reported.