Double gold

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Double gold! Have a great weekend 🍻
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Running smoothly this morning.  SNAFU
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    While I appreciate DG a lot, I wish they would take it off of Royale weekends.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd but I’ve noticed when it runs along Royale weekends they have been extending it to Monday/Tuesday
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Double Gold means tilted box odds (not in the users favour). And 2x more pedos and pervs in global...

You aren't lying about box odds this weekend. I've won three CvC matches and I still haven't hit the first pity timer after all the free VIP boxes too.  Glad there isn't a player I want.

I'm going to hit the pity timer in a bit and I bet it is the worst player you can get.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Been trying to get well from the 25k no Mondesi box and got the Waiting For Verification for at least the last ten videos. Anybody else having this issue ?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Finally got credit for some but not all and getting some payout and some waiting. Usually they are pretty good about eventually paying out but time will tell
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    ...and it's prematurely back to single gold again.  
    ...and it's prematurely back to single gold again.  

Yep, advertised as on, but isn't.

Remember, we are all in this together!

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    its working
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    its working
    Not for me

It worked for three videos, then went back to five again. LOLOL

We are all in this together!

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    In Glu's normal mode of transparency, it looks like videos stopped being double but those sweet surveys are still!
    It keep going on and off for me. Someone is def toggling that switch over at HQ 🤣
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I started off 10 then it went to 5 about five min ago 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    thats strange, mine worked for 200 videos straight
    It’s back to working for me now. Hope for everyone else too 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    It’s back to working for me now. Hope for everyone else too 
    Not for me.  Still getting 5.
    Nope. Still 5.

• DY1323DY1323 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Was getting 10 all morning, but now getting 5.
    Yea so it worked for two videos and went back to 5 gold, and now I’m not getting credited for any lol
    Anyone else having heck with the new Apple Arcade ad?  It NEVER goes away after you hit the X, or it just takes you out of the app to the app store.  Beyond annoying.  You have to click it like 10 times, then you may or may not get the gold.

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Yes I find the ones for Apple Music extremely hard to close when you try pushing the X
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    its broken again.....jesus
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    blah. I’d rather have the gold I lost to buy more Nola boxes.......

🤣😂 and it’s still not working
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    working for me
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Working for me but I want the gold I should have gotten for 180 videos before this was fixed.  That 900 gold is more valuable to me than two boxes that netted BxP. Frick, GLU.

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Working for me but I want the gold I should have gotten for 180 videos before this was fixed.  That 900 gold is more valuable to me than two boxes that netted BxP. Frick, GLU.
    Doc, one of those boxes was the Nola Box. Pretty much guaranteed PXP