Options

Gray Upgrade Tokens

czuck1983czuck1983 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi all, been playing for a few months but new to the boards here. Sorry if this is a repost, but tried to do a quick search and found nothing. 

I've been upgrading My Legend and one of the stats requires 5K of a grayish token. I have yet to see this anywhere else and even looking at the boxes for purchase, I can't seem to find this color anywhere else.

Can anybody give me an idea of how to earn these? Thanks for your help. 

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    That is legend xp and will becoming sooner or later
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    They're Legend XP (LXP). They'll come out at some point (when retired players are put into the game). They're the currency to evolve those players just like PXP is the currency for active prime players. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It is going to be really exciting to see how much GLU charges us for these.

Also, you will need these, along with about 18K in gold, to cap a player's skills at 20/20.  That's coming soon too! Going to be so exciting, especially with the resource squeeze this year.

We are all in this together, so be sure to browse the store daily for special bundles!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service