Options

CVC Hilarity

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Don't you love when you play that one guy who magically thinks he is going to beat you? First you triple his initial score, then he uses 4 more tickets, and by now you have 4x as many points as he does. Then as the clock winds down, and its clear who is going to be gargling on the sweaty baseballs of defeat, he uses all his autoplays, and of course is even further behind than when he started. Some people just don't know when to quit, take the loss, and get an easier opponent in the next round instead of running up the score.

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Just post a picture of your giant wiener 

it’ll  save you time typing all that
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Don't you love when you play that one guy who magically thinks he is going to beat you? First you triple his initial score, then he uses 4 more tickets, and by now you have 4x as many points as he does. Then as the clock winds down, and its clear who is going to be gargling on the sweaty baseballs of defeat, he uses all his autoplays, and of course is even further behind than when he started. Some people just don't know when to quit, take the loss, and get an easier opponent in the next round instead of running up the score.
    What’s your in game name? Asking for a friend
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    maybe his Club still needed TB games for the Club Challenge
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Maybe he needed points to hit FP milestones? Don't hate, bro.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Personally when I encounter a CVC master like @trojanman999 I like to run up the score so he has to also.  Then at the end I magically disappear and go to my alt cvc club.  Let him gargle on his own sweaty balls.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Lmao, @whynot.  A wise man for sure!!  always fun to read you buddy
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    His name depicts his attitude. 😂 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Lmao, @whynot.  A wise man for sure!!  always fun to read you buddy
    Thanks, miss playing with ya bud!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard