Crashing all of a sudden

TigerBravosTigerBravos Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Anybody else having problems with the app? Had a big round in extra bases and it crashed after it was complete. Now it keeps getting to 61% when loading and it crashes again. Over and over

Comments

• TigerBravosTigerBravos Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Turned off the iPad and back on and it’s better. Should have followed the IT script 
  • KeekKeek Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Same here but I'm getting to 37% qhen loading again
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    It went nuts the minute the gifts dropped.  Was taking 60 seconds to open each box.  Halfway through opening them, it just crashed and now will not even load.

15 minutes before a freaking event with BIG rewards on the line, and nobody can even play.  Just absurd how frequently these happen.  All new development and game tweaks need to be immediately halted until this app can run reliably again.  20 has been a never ending stream of bugs.
    Never mind. Doing it again! What’s going on? Doesn’t seem to like the extra bases event
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same... happened as gifts dropped. 
    Crash. Crash. Crash
  • jjoyce1963jjoyce1963 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same
    Seriously. I was fighting for a decent spot. For me at least. Lol
    Seriously. I was fighting for a decent spot. For me at least. Lol
    Gonna cost a lot of people a lot of very significant rewards
  • UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    mine kept crashing and now my account got suspended.  I am sure what I did. I just kept trying logging in.  
    edited August 2020
    Yep.  Kept me from hitting a whole other rewards tier.  That was just awesome timing

Let's see if this CVC round is even playable now.........
    Can’t even get in now. Putting it down for awhile. Hopefully will be fixed soon
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Lost those boxes and gold is missing and it's not my wifi. Get a hs computer science class to fix this bs. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited August 2020
    TheFullMonte was right -- it was completely gift related.   We gave it way more than we usually do, which of course forced traffic into the gifting server, and it was a mess we made twice.

These were addressed shortly after with additional gifts sent out.  We apologize for the inconvenience.