Prime repull value

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
I cut August daily box reward Adams by mistake.  400 max prime.  Anyone know the amount of pxp the repull at the end it the month would bring?  1000 gold for me to get him back, maybe the pxp is worth it.

Comments

• RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    At bronze, it’ll be 20x his current rating. So if his current overall rating is 100, the repull will get you 2,000 pxp. 

You got pxp when you traded him in, and you’ll get the same when you do it again at the end of the month. The only thing you missed out on was that second trade in being B2 instead of B1. So maybe a couple hundred pxp, at most. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    So new guy question then, how do you find out what the repull amounts would be for the others (silver, gold, etc)? Also, is it the same for all players or does it differ?
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    It’s basically just the trade in value. Check what a player at each level trades in for, and you’ll be able to calculate the multiplier. 

For primes, it is 20x, 30x, 40x, 50x, and 60x current overall for bronze, silver...thru diamond. 

The multiplier for bxp players is slightly lower. I don’t remember it for certain off the top of my head, but I think it’s something like 18.5x, 27.75x, 37x, 46.25x, and 55.5x. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Awesome! Thanks!