Legends coming?

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Comments

• ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I think so.
    An influx of PXP available.
    Regularly obtaining Prime Players.
    Double Gold for what seems like 2 weeks straight—they need to get some of that gold back.

But I’m wrong often enough...
    maybe Labor Day?

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    You realize that they would never give us a legend player as a reward for those little challenges right?
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    edited August 2020
    They could give you a legend but you will have to grind for a month before getting enough LXP. But you are probably right. They were just teasing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    After what was done with Prime players and PxP earlier this year, I won't be chasing any Legend until LxP is available. Also, if they release ATGs, they need three times the LxP. Imagine trying to level an ATG with that type of resource squeeze.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I think think ATGs were 5x the amount of resources last year, when compared to bxp players.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    No ATG chasing for me this year... no thank you.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    After what was done with Prime players and PxP earlier this year, I won't be chasing any Legend until LxP is available. Also, if they release ATGs, they need three times the LxP. Imagine trying to level an ATG with that type of resource squeeze.
    I don't remember if you were around this time of the year last year, but pxp is significantly easier in '20 than it was in '19. Like, it's not even close. Anyways, to add to the legend talk, I really hope the ATGs come out earlier this year than in '19. I loved them last year(amazing source of club points), but wish we had more time with them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This was about the time I started playing last year. My second week playing legends were released and I got Kenny Lofton, then Luis Gonzales. Then I was hooked.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    pxp didn't start out easy this year at all.  about the same as last season tbh.  xp's as a whole keep getting more difficult to attain as it becomes harder to exploit or hack… i really hoped/expected the opposite.… 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    inoculum said:
    pxp didn't start out easy this year at all.  about the same as last season tbh.  xp's as a whole keep getting more difficult to attain as it becomes harder to exploit or hack… i really hoped/expected the opposite.… 
    It definitely started tough as heck this year, but has been flowing left and right in the last few weeks....and all without having to resort to any exploits/hack. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Think they are put in this extra bases event
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I think they forgot to put the sweet sticker on display. I don’t think that is a legend draft pick.
    I hope the Ohtani box with evo was a one time deal and they don't do the same with the Tuesday pitcher box.
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Wouldn’t be so bad if they had the pity timer on it
    I mean just having the evo in it.  Of course I got nothing but evo even though it was supposed to be equal pxp.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Glu odds!