Majors rewards are here!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Appears to be no coop this year, but this was a nice step forward. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    This is good. At least for a while, some of us will get away from the big clubs.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Unfortunately my club has EXACTLY 11 tops 10 finishes, so this is my bracket today:

After 20 cycles last week, this makes it easy to not grind today though 🤷‍♂️
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    you don't delay?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Not normally...doesn’t always make a difference and a delay would be a detriment, if the prime player is worth cycle capping, lol.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    also true

Well Gents...I quit today, i'm over glu and their money grubbing horshit, first time in 2 years I haven't played walk off hero and it was legit my favorite. Next up deleting the game.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Good luck @2020KC

I wonder why so many diamond players are quitting you know since the game has been designed or reformatted to benefit diamond players? 🤔 hmmm 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Good luck @2020KC

I wonder why so many diamond players are quitting you know since the game has been designed or reformatted to benefit diamond players? 🤔 hmmm 🤷🏻‍♂️
    He’ll, I’m just about to quit myself, and yes I’m diamond and I can’t beat this shit today, not even with the **** bonus players that I got from the boxes today, Glu you’re **** ridiculous🖕🏼
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    My top 10-15 daily club is going to have a hard time getting top 50 today. Maybe that's what the game is going for but its not good for us at least. Will probably make sense to start a new club from scratch again 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    There seems to be only a few major brackets at the moment. Like another coding issue GLU has run into, since there should be many more brackets available for all. Not surprised TBH.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What are the chances they will create more majors brackets tomorrow.  While researching ive only found 3 brackets... is it possible only 600 clubs have more then 10 top ten finishes this year?
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    mpimen007 said:
    What are the chances they will create more majors brackets tomorrow.  While researching ive only found 3 brackets... is it possible only 600 clubs have more then 10 top ten finishes this year?
    wouldnt be surprised if that was the case, the number of players in the game is not as large as you think. Based on the dinger challenge, there are only about 10-15k active daily players right now. Used to be a lot more