EB🧐

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
EB target bash.... 200 gold for tier 5 for a million points but for12.5 million only 100 gold at tier 7? I spit at your very existence Glu!

Comments

• GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Just stop at 3M.
    We are all beta testers
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Just stop at 3M.
    Agreed... But not the point
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I just don’t like how they make you have players from a team with no warning. In general I think that’s an awful change, but some communication about what team it will be would be helpful as well.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I don’t understand why people whine about EB.  It’s FREE GOLD!  I just auto play to the 200 gold and am done.  What’s to complain about???  Ya want 1k gold for just showing up?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited August 2020
    there is another EB event at 11 am pst. So collect your rewards as soon as you can! 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whynot said:
    I don’t understand why people whine about EB.  It’s FREE GOLD!  I just auto play to the 200 gold and am done.  What’s to complain about???  Ya want 1k gold for just showing up?

Agreed. And if I need to put in more than I will get out of it, I just ignore that particular one. NBD

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    You are much nicer than me. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    whynot said:
    Not saying that either, buckshot. Just saying tier seven should have the higher amount of gold. This company is backwards minded. Reading way to much to this🤨
    Maybe I should rename this thread... Missing the point. For educated professionals... sometimes I gotta wonder🙄
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    whynot said:
    Usually, you are correct. But when they add the requirement of players from some random roster, that means you have to spend gold to get them back if you don’t have them. Even if it’s only 30 gold, then you have scrubs that keep your score down and make you have to play more to get to that level. That’s the frustrating part of it. It’s an unnecessary change that only makes the game more frustrating while taking away from your rewards. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Since this is a thing they look to be keeping I suggest you start keeping 2 guys from each team on your inactives. I started saving when they first started doing this I only have 3 teams left that I don’t have two 5 star (Bxp/pxp) players. Between your starting roster and inactives there is plenty of space to keep two of each team. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    whynot said:
    Usually, you are correct. But when they add the requirement of players from some random roster, that means you have to spend gold to get them back if you don’t have them. Even if it’s only 30 gold, then you have scrubs that keep your score down and make you have to play more to get to that level. That’s the frustrating part of it. It’s an unnecessary change that only makes the game more frustrating while taking away from your rewards. 
    Did this dude really say usually I am correct???  Man if there was still a disagree button it would be blowing up right now! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Hata said:
    whynot said:
    Not saying that either, buckshot. Just saying tier seven should have the higher amount of gold. This company is backwards minded. Reading way to much to this🤨
    What you're not realizing is that its a relatively simple algorithm.
    They assign a value to each item. Gold has a particular value, so does prime xp boxes, mega prime xp boxes etc.
    The highest tier has the highest value. That does not necessarily mean the highest gold amount. The highest tier had a Mega Prime Xp box. That in itself is very valuable, significantly more than a regular Prime xp box. So that box + the 100 gold is more valuable than just swapping the 200 gold and the 100 gold prizes.
    Highest tier = highest value.......But gold is not the be-all end-all in the game.

Look at the current Extra bases. The top tier has 3 Paddack Boxes, the second highest tier has gold. However the cost of Paddack boxes shows that the highest tier actually does carry the most value.

Just because you see gold does not mean that is more valuable. 

it's really not that hard to figure out.
    Thank you Spock for clearing that up for me🙄