Options

Video playback error

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Anybody knows how to get rid of this issue other than closing the app? I have had this problem for the past 24 hours

Comments

• Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Try restarting your connection to the internet at your modem or however you connect to your isp. Really. Also check your WiFi and buy a new phone.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

No sarcasm: Reboot your home modem. Then reboot your device and open app. Should fix it. Had this happen last week.

Don't email CS. They will just tell you it is your RAM, which isn't the case.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I tried rebooting the modem I still have the problem. I updated the IOS yesterday that might be the problem.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same issue here on Droid, rebooted my modem and same issue persists.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    NOWHEREMANNOWHEREMAN Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Yah. Same here. Takes forever to get a video and when you finally do, it only last for one or two before I get that same video playback error you get
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Same issue here on Droid, rebooted my modem and same issue persists.

Something something a new device something something.

:cheers:

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Try resetting your advertising identifier. This has helped me before 
  • Options
    CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Same issue here. Videos were working great for me until last night when that "Video Playback Error" starting popping up every 2-3 videos, and time between loading is generally much slower. None of the solutions seems to help.