club reset

sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
sorry for the dumb question, how do we do a club reset ? i have heard about this a ton but i don`t understand it ,please advise it will be very helpful.

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    #1 rule of club reset is you don’t talk about club reset 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    sorry for the dumb question, how do we do a club reset ? i have heard about this a ton but i don`t understand it ,please advise it will be very helpful.
    It just means you abandon your current club (maybe leave a team in to hold that club for the future) and start a brand new club. All your current members join the new club and level it up, reaping the rewards along the way. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It’s a good way to lose half your club.
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    does that mean we fall in a in a lower event bracket as well?
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I’ve said it before... but reset clubs are like a 45 year old woman waxing their vagina. You can either own the fact that you can’t compete, or dress it up like you’re on the prowl.  End of the day, you can’t say you’re a true competitor with reset clubs. Best to jest own the fact you’re not on top of the scale
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    I’ve said it before... but reset clubs are like a 45 year old woman waxing their vagina. You can either own the fact that you can’t compete, or dress it up like you’re on the prowl.  End of the day, you can’t say you’re a true competitor with reset clubs. Best to jest own the fact you’re not on top of the scale
    You got that gals number?  Asking for a friend.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    i love me some waxed vagina....reset clubs not so much