Royale 8/21

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts

WOH looks great for the weekend. 75K PXP for 15 cycles not pictured. Hopefully, the boxes will be just as promising. 
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Great rewards! I'm pumped!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Really happy with the influx / availability of pxp lately. This is how the game should be played. I can guarantee you people are spending more money now that the players they want to obtain can actually be used.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    All right. Five a day and I'm good. This will be fun if there's no Frickery.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Handedness on pitchers is all the same. On 5.6-5.10 there is a slight increase in pitcher strength. Old pitchers got bumped down 1 spot and new 5.9 is bracket busters Castillo and 5.10 is Foil Clevinger 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thanks... I  was on the last guy and that helped ! Seager took Clevenger down first try with a video.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Handedness on pitchers is all the same. On 5.6-5.10 there is a slight increase in pitcher strength. Old pitchers got bumped down 1 spot and new 5.9 is bracket busters Castillo and 5.10 is Foil Clevinger 
    This might be why I can’t get past Trevor May at 5.7. Ugh!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    so the chart is the same as the last few just the names have changed on some?
  • CJACK13CJACK13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does regular Yaz and 2K PXP get awarded/repulled every cycle, or is the 0/1 cycle reward still broken?
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Awesome. They put a good reward up and the game crashes. 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Yep
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Still not giving bxp or level when prime is awarded on 2nd cycle for me.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Wish I could play... thanks network
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Still not giving bxp or level when prime is awarded on 2nd cycle for me.
    I just expect that to be the normal from here on out.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I get that the network crashes sometimes, but I don’t understand why they have to include the message that my account has been suspended. Unless that’s just me?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m pumped too, but 10 was tough enough to get thru time wise as it was. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone have the current woh/royale chart? I can’t find it on here.. and I’m way out of the loop haven’t cycled one time this year. Figured I’d give it a go this weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️. Thanks in advance 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Anyone else having network issues after you win a round playing manually, the round never completes and you just see a circle spinning? It has happened to me multiple times and no, not my wifi... makes me have to start from scratch...

Yep. I am also having issues getting the video reboot working now.

Clevinger has curved me out each time, and I needed the video reboot to get a fair shot and beat him. On my third cycle now, he **** cheated again, and now the video reboot doesn't work. GD GLU. WTF

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Anyone have the current woh/royale chart? I can’t find it on here.. and I’m way out of the loop haven’t cycled one time this year. Figured I’d give it a go this weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️. Thanks in advance 
    Look in the chart thread.  @DFBB keeps the chart up to date
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Appreciate it! But I think I’ve already talked myself out it! 🤣 2nd rate player not worth it 👎
    Fifth rate...

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Pitchers the same and it was a breeze @mythicaldragon
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    My bad. It's the same, but I forgot to update the date on it. It's been a hectic day.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    No gold and one restart. No motivation to do this 15 times though

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Prime Yaz does not show up in collections but Bxp Yaz does. Almost makes me want to stick him on the roster in case he changes or disappears. 

I succumbed to peer pressure 
    I'm 8 cycles in as of now. Going to stop at 15 while I cycle cap the player. Should be a solid PxP haul with that. Game hasn't crashed or cheated again after the great crash yesterday.

• GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm going for #15 right now. I landed Seager this week and join a stat boost club and it makes a big difference.

My biggest challenge and fail rate right now is Tanaka. I'm using Prime Harper agaisnt him. Anyone has an inside on how to matchup Tanaka?
    We are all beta testers
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    My biggest challenge and fail rate right now is Tanaka. I'm using Prime Harper agaisnt him. Anyone has an inside on how to matchup Tanaka?
    I’m using 360 Gallo with skills (Late innings and Runners On Base) at 8/8. He has gotten by him fairly easy so far through 15 cycles. I’m platinum.
    I started a thread a while back where I took screenshots showing why Tanaka is harder to beat.  You need to use someone that is almost closer level to beat him. He's pretty much on the same level as a 5.7 or 5.8 guy.