Advice on improving my scoring for Club Events

birdsonbat13birdsonbat13 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Team strength = 89003 Platinum level 4 Grand Master
I need help to improve my scores on Club Events.  For example, I just won a bonus game and earned 320 points.  That's about the norm. I've got teammates winning bonus games and earning 300,000 to 2,000,000 per game.  What am I doing wrong?  How do I increase the points I'm earning?
Thanks!

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Are you buying the mystery boxes that are available during the events. If you don’t use players that are in the boxes you don’t get any points 
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Yeah every event has bonus players that get a whole bunch of points. If you don’t want to buy boxes, look out for the franchise players that get points for each event 
  • birdsonbat13birdsonbat13 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I bought a franchise player, Judge, but he wasn’t showing in my lineup. Is there something else I should do? Is there a separate place to find these bonus players? Thanks!
    You have to be careful which franchise players you use. Usually only one of the franchise players you can use to score points. If that franchise player is available in the mystery boxes you need that one not the franchise one. You can see what players earn you points for every club event 
    The only place you can find them is in the boxes .
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Judge is not a bonus player for the event. On the home screen above the event, there is a tab for bonus players. And to get your franchise player to play, make sure your “my legend” player is inactive 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JPro2992 said:
    Judge is not a bonus player for the event. On the home screen above the event, there is a tab for bonus players. And to get your franchise player to play, make sure your “my legend” player is inactive 
    Or the player you are replacing with the "franchise player" has a overall rating lower than the franchise player
    Do you have to have VIP status or anything like that to see those boxes? I’ve not noticed these before.
    if I’m playing a bonus game during an event, I should see a tab about bonus boxes or players?
    Grizzly99 said:
    You have to be careful which franchise players you use. Usually only one of the franchise players you can use to score points. If that franchise player is available in the mystery boxes you need that one not the franchise one. You can see what players earn you points for every club event 
    Where do I find this?
    Press the store button on the bottom left of the app when you open it. You will see mystery boxes second from the left at the top 
    To see who the played that can score points look about halfway down the screen . It says fresh royale for this club event 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

Click here to see the bonus players
    BigB, thank you very much! I did not know about this. There is no telling how many bonus players I threw away! Since you showed me this I’ve scored about 150,000,000 points!
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Ya man it’s all about the right franchise player. And no nothing changes when you become a VIP except some perks of reduced gold at times and some other small stuff. Well the massive 300k prime points when you hit VIP which is awesome but the game doesn’t really change when you get it. 
    Thanks for the help! 
    Now that y’all taught me how to get the bonus players, the next question is do I keep them? Should I leave them on the roster? Will these players be good for future bonus games?
  • JIMMYGOUGHJIMMYGOUGH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Normally you only get 1-2 days where that card version will give extra club points. I would only hold onto a player afterwards if they are highest max overall for that position or its a really cool graphic. If a player isn't high enough to make your roster I would trade him in for some xp