Options

RISP skill

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Glu sure does love that skill. It's a slightly better than average skill definitely worse skills out there. Would have loved to see Judge with double late innings or late innings and MOB combo. I would have chased for sure but... meh... I'll pass...

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Double Late Innings? Has that happened since Bowa Gate?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

Double Late Innings? Has that happened since Bowa Gate?

No it has not but that skill set combo needs to come out of hiding. One of my favorite skill sets for sure!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I have noticed this too.
    Since the bump last week each box has had a guy with RISP.   Jose Ramirez, JP Crawford, Tatis and now Judge.   I personally dont love that skill that much in regular game play.
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Not my boy Seager...looking forward to mashing Royale WoH with him this weekend 😁
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Why can't they just use ROB instead, seriously, they had to come up with a skill that turns off when a man is on first instead of second and third, and then have it for every top tier prime at every position for a week straight. Needless to say, my entire lineup is 425-440's right now, and they all have goddamn RISP. GLUcrap.
  • Options
    @trojanman999 I just saw the journeyman boxes frickin RISP again. Kinda devalues the top tier player for sure. Won't chase that box. Although that Juan Soto from the fresh face box looks very tempting for CvC.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @trojanman999 I just saw the journeyman boxes frickin RISP again. Kinda devalues the top tier player for sure. Won't chase that box. Although that Juan Soto from the fresh face box looks very tempting for CvC.
    Yup, at least Soto doesn't have it. Must be there way of making the upcoming legends look better, and reducing the shelf life of these prime players (so when they are not at the top of the curve, their skills won't be active as much either, so you will need to replace them sooner).

Edit: Pulled Soto on the third box, at least my outfield of foils (Cruz, Judge, & Soto with Keeper Ruth at DH) only has 1 RISP skill. However, my infield loves RISP  :(  
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    a shame that Addell has RISP instead of MOB.   
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I have Adell and I’m not sure I want to level him. I need another good right handed batter for WOH on Monday. I have Riley with skills double lefty who is 400. I’m guessing Adell would be good for 5.6 or 5.7?
  • Options
    I have Adell and I’m not sure I want to level him. I need another good right handed batter for WOH on Monday. I have Riley with skills double lefty who is 400. I’m guessing Adell would be good for 5.6 or 5.7?
    Who do you have in your outfield/DH spots now? If you have decent primes I would hold off, outfield is the most common position and we should see some new 435+ prime outfielders this week, hopefully with better skills than RISP/Hot Hitter.
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Who do you have in your outfield/DH spots now? If you have decent primes I would hold off, outfield is the most common position and we should see some new 435+ prime outfielders this week, hopefully with better skills than RISP/Hot Hitter.
    I still have bxp guys like 350 Foil Yelich and 350 Schwarber. I don’t have any Primes in the outfield. Only Prime I have leveled is 400 Riley. I’m sitting on 1.1 million pxp and have pulled Ohtani, Anderson and Adell. They would all improve my lineup but I don’t really like their skills. I have keeper Paige as my ace so I feel like I don’t need to level Ohtani.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I still have bxp guys like 350 Foil Yelich and 350 Schwarber. I don’t have any Primes in the outfield. Only Prime I have leveled is 400 Riley. I’m sitting on 1.1 million pxp and have pulled Ohtani, Anderson and Adell. They would all improve my lineup but I don’t really like their skills. I have keeper Paige as my ace so I feel like I don’t need to level Ohtani.
    Well if you have waited this long, it doesn't hurt to wait longer. Maybe go all out to get as many primes as you can over the next 7 days and buy field pass next week so you can level them all at a discount (if you aren't F2P like me).