Options

Customer service came through like a champ....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
So yesterday evening I opened one of those daily login boxes and I got August's player Matt Adams prime 400 overall with close and rhp skill set combo. Not a bad player and pretty good skill set. It definitely would upgrade me at first base. The only problem is that when I accepted it I never received him. Put a ticket with Customer service and... A huge big shout out to Ajay... Now that's how you are suppose to handle an issue. Thank you Ajay!

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Kinda funny. Exact same thing happened to me last week. CS told me to get bent. Good for you! Apparently you got a CS rep that doesn't have his/her head completely up their ass. Quite the rarity indeed.
  • Options
    Kinda funny. Exact same thing happened to me last week. CS told me to get bent. Good for you! Apparently you got a CS rep that doesn't have his/her head completely up their ass. Quite the rarity indeed.
    I was quite shocked to say the least. I was expecting the same answer you got. In saying that, that is why I am giving credit were credit is due. 
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Or another thing they do is give you 3 1/2 stars Matt Adams.  
  • Options
    cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    How long did it take for customer service to get back to you? I just had this same thing happen and I contacted them but they didn’t do anything yet.
  • Options
    How long did it take for customer service to get back to you? I just had this same thing happen and I contacted them but they didn’t do anything yet.
    Turn around was about 24 hours. Not bad IMO.....