Woh 8/24

lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
5 hours into the event and no topics/discussion on it ???

that game lost some steam for sure it seems. 

There’s no way for me to see rewards and read about bitching anymore 😢😢😢

Comments

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm a huge White Sox fan and am very disappointed in today's WOH reward for HOF and the Sox players chosen for the boxes. Adam Engel is the weakest hitter on the Sox roster. Not even a starter when everyone is healthy. The same goes for Mendick and Garcia. Grindel is a solid player but not the caliber of Abreu, Jimenez, Robert, Moncada, and Anderson (I know he was in the weekend box). 

I've played leisurely today and beat HOF 4 times. Doubt I will play much more after this past weekend. Won't buy any boxes again either. 

Since it wasn't posted. The pitchers are the same as last Monday.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I did 16 cycles this weekend and had lots of fun. Then today I did two and I think I’m already going to tap out...haha.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The 4th OF in a row (Eaton, Gallo, Yaz) with weaker skills than the others was a major buzzkill. If I get Grandal on a CVC or free box, great. Otherwise, it's nice to take 2 days off after a grind of a weekend. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Live boost came on just as I started playing, needless to say I have been curved out each time at 5.9/5.10. Nobody knows how to turn live boost off?!? If not, what is the least watched MLB team that plays at obscure hours?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Live boost came on just as I started playing, needless to say I have been curved out each time at 5.9/5.10. Nobody knows how to turn live boost off?!? If not, what is the least watched MLB team that plays at obscure hours?
    I don't think turning it off is an option, unless you change your team to someone who already played or has the day off.  Too bad that resets your season.  Also, the boxes are pretty trashy.  
    Just no.  
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Of course the literal second live boost ends, WOH goes back to normal
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Pick a team like the A’s or Angels or another west coast team that starts their games at around 10:00 pm EST. Or look through the schedules to see who has the most Monday’s off. I can’t imagine how tedious that would be though. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The only comment I’ll make is I don’t know why they make Monday’s harder than Royale. Last year, I believe it was the opposite. You have 60 hours on the weekend and 12 on Mondays, yet the cost and difficulty is greater on Mondays. I’m not saying Royale should he harder than it is, but I am saying that having to score 7 runs multiple times on Monday, when the same rounds only require 3 on weekends is just crazy. 
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I agree.  As a father of 2 kids under 4 and a job no way this is possible.  But I'm not upset necessarily, it's just not for me.  But I enjoyed the weekend cycling 26 times.  Mostly between 10pm and 1am.  MY time lol.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @mastodonrocks I am in a similar boat lol. I actually gave up on my 4th cycle. Tanaka and Chapman were unbeatable, and as @sullipa8 at 10pm est I’m not scoring 19 runs 🤣