I assume this is GLU being GLU

lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
how is this possible?

Comments

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    This happened to me today also. It was the sixth round I think, I selected my hitter, then the game crashed. When I got back in, it was still on the sixth round but my batter couldn’t be selected anymore unless I wanted to unlock him with gold. I guess it registers that you selected a hitter but you never completed the round.
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Yeah, this has happened maybe 100's of times?  Any shenanigans and you need to use 11 guys.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This has happened dozens of times to me. Much better than losing the round, I guess. Sucks when it happens on 9 or 10, and you lose a closer.

Don't bother CS with those screenshots. I already tried that and was told it was my WiFi that caused this particular error.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This happened to me today also. It was the sixth round I think, I selected my hitter, then the game crashed. When I got back in, it was still on the sixth round but my batter couldn’t be selected anymore unless I wanted to unlock him with gold. I guess it registers that you selected a hitter but you never completed the round.
    I do WoH more than most and in the past 3 years, I'd say I experienced this less than dozen times in total. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    @DFBB That’s probably about right. Between last season and this season it’s probably happened to me about three or four times.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'll take this "glitch" or whatever over the app crashing causing a restart or the pan & scan freeze (rare in woh)