Jin Ryu Box

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Yay! Another impossible pitcher box!!

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    And it is now 400 gold instead of 300, great job glu!
    keep up the good work!!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    interestingly enough...I logged on today just to see whats up and literally pulled him on the first box...then re-deleted the game.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I pulled him on the free box also. My luck has been good with the prime pitchers as I have pulled Ohtani, Giolito, and Ryu. As I am mostly F2P, none are leveled. However, it’s been at least a month I have pulled the top hitter from a box. 🤷‍♂️
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I pulled him on the free box also. My luck has been good with the prime pitchers as I have pulled Ohtani, Giolito, and Ryu. As I am mostly F2P, none are leveled. However, it’s been at least a month I have pulled the top hitter from a box. 🤷‍♂️
    Then I guess it must be Glu’s way of telling me that they don’t want my $$ anymore. Great idea!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As a comparison, it's 300g box predecessor had an expected value of 9.1 pxp/1g spent whereas this one is at 8.255 pxp/1g spent. Is that difference worth the .1% uptick in the player pull? Nope. At least, not for me.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Same, maybe over a month tbh 😂😔
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    DFBB said:
    As a comparison, it's 300g box predecessor had an expected value of 9.1 pxp/1g spent whereas this one is at 8.255 pxp/1g spent. Is that difference worth the .1% uptick in the player pull? Nope. At least, not for me.
    Hell nah, it isn't. I'm keeping away from dropping unnecessary gold and money for the ROS. I get what I get and that's that. Over a month with no big max pull and I'm over it. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
     Aren’t pxp amounts lowered also. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Slowly boiling pot of water....

they introduced something that players liked.  Now they’ll slowly decrease the rewards and see what they can get away with.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Any guess when we may see the first legend released? Bored... Haven’t bought a box since July 4th weekend. I would expect first week of September? Hopefully this weekend but doubtful considering there has been no lxp in specials. 
    Bored 😐 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I would guest next Royale / labor day long weekend. 
    We are all beta testers
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Any guess when we may see the first legend released? Bored... Haven’t bought a box since July 4th weekend. I would expect first week of September? Hopefully this weekend but doubtful considering there has been no lxp in specials. 
    Bored 😐 
    My guess is next weekend(royale/vip gifts!!!), but that's nothing more than a guess. However, I'm in a different boat. The last few weeks have been absolutely fantastic.  I don't want to see legends yet. I want to enjoy my primes for awhile longer. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I stopped on box 20
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Bored 😐 
    My guess is next weekend(royale/vip gifts!!!), but that's nothing more than a guess. However, I'm in a different boat. The last few weeks have been absolutely fantastic.  I don't want to see legends yet. I want to enjoy my primes for awhile longer. 
    Tks 👍🏻 I figured u were in the camp of “not ready to see legends”. I get it.. lol. Been a very off year for me hope to see changes in 21.