Double gold

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. My bad, but still....I want the gold, not the boxes.I had another ATL/Phi box I opened with it and both had BXP. I just opened the NOLA box at it was 2500. That was nice, but still....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    LOL. My bad, but still....I want the gold, not the boxes.I had another ATL/Phi box I opened with it and both had BXP. I just opened the NOLA box at it was 2500. That was nice, but still....
    Write into CS about your issue.  They might have a warmer heart
    Oh I have, and they replied with some nonsense about RAM. In other words, the same reply I always get when GLU fricks something up.  Same garbage they told me when FP wasn't working, then I got a whole 250 gold as compensation.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Oh I have, and they replied with some nonsense about RAM. In other words, the same reply I always get when GLU fricks something up.  Same garbage they told me when FP wasn't working, then I got a whole 250 gold as compensation.
    Ask for Krishna, Edward, or Allen. They get shit done. Gowtham and the others are as cold as ice
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Fyi "Red" is an assclown
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

Well the final word, at least for me, was that they once again are going to screw the customer despite what was advertised.  My 900+ gold won't be sent. The boxes were the gift everyone got.  What a joke.

Once again, GLU screws up, and GLU gets all the benefits of it, while telling their customers to frick off.

Well the final word, at least for me, was that they once again are going to screw the customer despite what was advertised.  My 900+ gold won't be sent. The boxes were the gift everyone got.  What a joke.

Once again, GLU screws up, and GLU gets all the benefits of it, while telling their customers to frick off.

If there’s any consolation in this matter, rest assured, I didn’t watch a single video and was rewarded those 2 free boxes and blue cash.  I guess I owe you a “Thank You”. I’m going to be closing this ticket now...
    That actually does make me feel better. Glad I could help out!

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    double gold is on 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Shut the front door!

something cool must be going down this weekend
    edited August 2020
    they have actually done a good job this week taking care of little stuff like buttloads of pxp so this is how we re-load for national right handers day lol.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Also, videos are loading faster on my side.
    We are all beta testers
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wasn’t expecting dbl gold again this weekend. My wife may shoot me 🥴

Yep, was not expecting this. Had no plans whatsoever to log in again until the next Royale. LOL

Prime weekends are just boring to me.

Yep, was not expecting this. Had no plans whatsoever to log in again until the next Royale. LOL

Prime weekends are just boring to me.

you...and prime weekends are boring to me kind sir.
    Wasn’t expecting dbl gold again this weekend. My wife may shoot me 🥴

The problem is always the wife or the wifi.
    We are all beta testers
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’ve noticed the OK button after a video is played isn’t working for about 5 second after the video plays. There is always a catch to slow us down. 
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Is 2x gold starting at midnight?
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Is 2x gold starting at midnight?
    Nobody knows until it actually is activated - and it usually starts later than that (starts the same time that the video achievement timer resets)
    Don’t expect double gold this weekend... because next weekend is Labor Day weekend which means double gold. Which means no double gold this weekend because they aren’t going to run double gold two weekends in a row. Seen this coming 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Don’t expect double gold this weekend... because next weekend is Labor Day weekend which means double gold. Which means no double gold this weekend because they aren’t going to run double gold two weekends in a row. Seen this coming 
    They did it the last time 2 weekends in a row it’s safe to say no really knows but them 🤷🏽‍♂️
    They did it the last time 2 weekends in a row it’s safe to say no really knows but them 🤷🏽‍♂️
    They did...but it would have started by now. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    But also the double gold  back to back weekends was to offset to have it for Labor Day weekend. 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    And they want you to have to choose between playing royale on VIP weekend or watching vids.  Can't have time for both.  Sneaky bastards
  • yankeenut23yankeenut23 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Love double gold!!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Love double gold!!
    Most do.  Having to choose gold vs club events on a Royale weekend during a holiday though isnt fun
  • yankeenut23yankeenut23 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Darn! Wish it was double hold😥
    There is so much down time in Prime Event that 2x gold would fill a big void and enhance players participation and time on the app.
    We are all beta testers
  • STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I close app for 3 minutes. Close 6:59 and back on at 7:02. Mine reset at 7pm
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Stingray are you talking today or the last time we had double gold?